Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Pump!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Lol I live in Cali son and alot of my friends are in the Silicon valley. You can be a righty and still think objectively and about the future of our planet. Eat the meat and spit out the fat..
    Never let anyone tell you that it's not okay to make fun of Prius drivers, though. Just remember that.
    My buddy who is an Locomotive Engineer pulled up in a brand new Fiat 500c. Guys were giving him so much shit about it. It looks like a golf cart. Lol

If I'm going to do electric or hybrid it better be in style.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

I'm in love with the Teslas but I don't have 160k to drop on a new one either. Remember when the 120hz TVs first came out and how expensive they were, now they are cheap as ****. Give it time and these car companies and gas companies will start competing. Tesla is already coming out with a 35k model next year.

My train goes right by where they test them in San Jose. Pretty awesome to watch them race on the track and do burn outs. It's a very fast car for electric.
    I wasn't referring to a car. I was referring to the cost of having enough solar power to be self sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I would have never thought that Denbronx was a energy-lefty.
    It surprised me too

Why suprised? I think Americans need choices. The Railroad hauls thousands of oil tankers on a daily basis. It could hurt jobs but it would also create jobs in other areas. I'm all on board with helping to make the environment better for everyone. I'm also pro union of course and we have dipshits that want to abolish it and Railroad retirement like Paul Ryan.

My uncle was the head guy for PGE for years. There was a big accident soneone else caused and he ended up taking responsibility and a huge settlement to part way. He was making 1 million a year.

Took him less than a month to get an even better paying job to be the head guy for Stanfords power plant. I know they are pretty advanced on what they are doing and I find it interesting hearing about it all.

Dude takes the train and bikes the rest of the way to work and flys his plane on occasion but refuses to commute in his car. Lol

Besides, with a hydro car you get to pee in the tank on the side of the road if you run out of fuel!

5. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I'm in love with the Teslas but I don't have 160k to drop on a new one either. Remember when the 120hz TVs first came out and how expensive they were, now they are cheap as ****. Give it time and these car companies and gas companies will start competing. Tesla is already coming out with a 35k model next year.

My train goes right by where they test them in San Jose. Pretty awesome to watch them race on the track and do burn outs. It's a very fast car for electric.
    I wasn't referring to a car. I was referring to the cost of having enough solar power to be self sufficient.

Not cheap but I know you save in the long run. Ea year prices are dropping.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I'm in love with the Teslas but I don't have 160k to drop on a new one either. Remember when the 120hz TVs first came out and how expensive they were, now they are cheap as ****. Give it time and these car companies and gas companies will start competing. Tesla is already coming out with a 35k model next year. My train goes right by where they test them in San Jose. Pretty awesome to watch them race on the track and do burn outs. It's a very fast car for electric.
    I'm pretty sure you can get a new Tesla for about half that.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I'm in love with the Teslas but I don't have 160k to drop on a new one either. Remember when the 120hz TVs first came out and how expensive they were, now they are cheap as ****. Give it time and these car companies and gas companies will start competing. Tesla is already coming out with a 35k model next year. My train goes right by where they test them in San Jose. Pretty awesome to watch them race on the track and do burn outs. It's a very fast car for electric.
    I'm pretty sure you can get a new Tesla for about half that.

My bad, 106k not 160k.

https://www.truecar.com/m/prices-new/tesla/model-s-pricing/

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I saw a brand new Tesla at the store in the Galleria the other day for $71K. Not sure which model. I don't know anything about them other than they're electric and they're fast.

The Tesla S P85D, which I believe is 681 HP, is over 100k.

Maybe you were looking at a base model.

I'm 100% convinced that Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla is a pure genius. Steve Jobs, eat your heart out.

Introducing Tesla Powerwall for only $3500. It is also portable and is powered by none other than the sun.

https://youtu.be/yKORsrlN-2k

12. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

GM is halting production of the Volt...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post

Hmmm I wonder why? I believe they cost around 35k brand new. Kind of expensive for a 4 banger.
    Last edited by DenBronx; 06-22-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I get it. You like Teslas.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    A new one is coming and they don't want a glut of unsold previous models.

That said it's too expensive and really lost a lot from concept to production so whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

I'm 100% convinced that Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla is a pure genius. Steve Jobs, eat your heart out. Introducing Tesla Powerwall for only $3500. It is also portable and is powered by none other than the sun. https://youtu.be/yKORsrlN-2k
    $7k installed for something that equates to backup power.

It's innovative and could pave the way to awesome stuff but mainly just a showpiece right now.

Your Musk comment though might be the first thing I've ever agreed with you on though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information