Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: James DeGale vs. Andre Dirrell

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    Wasn't Roy jones Jr supposed to fight him as long as Roy won his last 3 fights?
    I hope Roy doesn't fight again. I prefer to remember the way he was in the 90's. He was the best fighter I have ever seen when he was in his prime.
    One more fight! One more fight!

I agree about seeing people past their prime, but look at benard hopkins. I think he might have one fight in him, but he should have been done a good 5 years ago.

switching topics a little...it was sad that Friday night fights is gone. I know espn will have some of the PBC fights, but it's not the same. I remember Tuesday night fights on USA.

I agree about seeing people past their prime, but look at benard hopkins. I think he might have one fight in him, but he should have been done a good 5 years ago.

switching topics a little...it was sad that Friday night fights is gone. I know espn will have some of the PBC fights, but it's not the same. I remember Tuesday night fights on USA.
    Are you talking about HBO Friday night fights?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

Are you talking about HBO Friday night fights?
    Espn Friday Night Fights with Teddy Atlas and Bob Papa. I think the second guy is Papa. It's been on every friday during the football off season for the last 17 years. They always had mid level guys and some gals, a few bigger names and a lot of debuts.

4. The Following User High Fived olathebroncofan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information