Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: The Running Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Marquette King #1

I finally started running again after injuring my knee over a month ago in Iceland.

It was my third attempt in that time, the other two resulted in me walking home after a mile.

Felt good pain wise....... But I only did six miles and I was ******. Crazy how when you stop running even only for a month so, how quickly the body atrophies

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I finally started running again after injuring my knee over a month ago in Iceland.

It was my third attempt in that time, the other two resulted in me walking home after a mile.

Felt good pain wise....... But I only did six miles and I was ******. Crazy how when you stop running even only for a month so, how quickly the body atrophies
    I'll be going on my first run since early May tomorrow morning. Thoughts and prayers accepted.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Marquette King #1

The area I run through every day has a wolf on it. It left a pack in northern Germany and has worked south. Apart from boar at dusk and dawn, this is the first time I have time I have been in the same space as an animal that has the capacity to harm me.

I guess most of you live in areas with predators all the time. But for me, this is all very exciting lol

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    The area I run through every day has a wolf on it. It left a pack in northern Germany and has worked south. Apart from boar at dusk and dawn, this is the first time I have time I have been in the same space as an animal that has the capacity to harm me.

I guess most of you live in areas with predators all the time. But for me, this is all very exciting lol
    I'll need to contact my trainer over there. The wolves clearly aren't doing their job if you're still on here posting.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information