Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brady may be suspended, refused to cooperate

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    What company property? The phone was Brady's personal phone, not a phone issued to him by the Patriots.
    both the phones from ball boys and bradys were all team phones.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Everything I have seen and read on-line states that the Brady's phone was his personal phone while the other two phones were issued by the team. Please provide me with a link to a reputable source stating Brady's phone was issued by the Pats.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Everything I have seen and read on-line states that the Brady's phone was his personal phone while the other two phones were issued by the team. Please provide me with a link to a reputable source stating Brady's phone was issued by the Pats.
    Does it matter? He refused to cooperate. I'm sure they had no desire to look at pics of his flat chested wife. They just wanted to look at text's and calls from anyone who might be involved.
    He must have had something to hide.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

4. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Jimmy Garrapolo is hoping for a long suspension

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    I have even begun to review the Wells report and when talking about his refusal to "cooperate" regarding his phone, the report doesn't claim or state that Brady's phone provided by the Pats or NFL. If the report states that later in the report, then sorry because I have only made it to around page 30 or so. If you are getting that information from somewhere else, then please identify where so I can read what you have read.

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Does it matter? He refused to cooperate. I'm sure they had no desire to look at pics of his flat chested wife. They just wanted to look at text's and calls from anyone who might be involved.
    Yes it does matter. He met with the investigators for 5-6 hours and I sure as hell wouldn't turn my personal phone or information included on it over to Wells or the NFL. Especially given how many leaks had previously come and continue to come from the NFL's offices.

I was a staunch Goodell supporter up until the Rice and Peterson fiascoes, but I after the past year to year and one-half I am now convinced that GodAwful needs to be fired and replaced!
    Last edited by MNPatsFan; 05-09-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Jimmy Garrapolo is hoping for a long suspension
    If he wants another ring he should hope Brady doesn't get suspended

9. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    The fact that so many people are having no problem with giving up our privacy rights is very disturbing to me.

Let's see how they react when an employer demands their cell phone for creepy perusal.
    In order to receive work email on my cell phone, I have to sign an agreement allowing the company I represent full access to my phone at any time if they need to investigate something.

I don't ever plan on breaking the rules, so I agreed to it.

Brady has the right to his privacy certainly. Something tells me that if there was exculpatory evidence on his phone he would have shared it. He exercised his right to privacy. Unfortunately for him a lot of circumstantial evidence points to his wrongdoing.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Will someone please make a "leave Tommy alone" gif?

13. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    In order to receive work email on my cell phone, I have to sign an agreement allowing the company I represent full access to my phone at any time if they need to investigate something.

I don't ever plan on breaking the rules, so I agreed to it.

Brady has the right to his privacy certainly. Something tells me that if there was exculpatory evidence on his phone he would have shared it. He exercised his right to privacy. Unfortunately for him a lot of circumstantial evidence points to his wrongdoing.
    NTL, that sucks. I sure as hell wouldn't have signed the agreement even though I also don't ever plan on breaking the rules. If your employer doesn't want to maximize its employees/your productivity by allowing you to access your e-mail on your cell phone while you are away from the office and/or your laptop computer then that is their choice.

I'm not even sure whether that agreement is enforceable unless:
    1. Your employer provided the phone to you or
    2. Your employer provided you some a benefit, such as a raise, bonus or other benefit, as consideration for you signing the agreement.

Moreover, if you or another employee refuses to sign the agreement, I suspect employee protection laws, rule and/or regulations prohibit your employer from holding any reduced productivity caused by your inability to access your work e-mail while you are away from the office against you.

15. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

WTE

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I dont think the Pats make it out their division this year.

Their division has really improved this year
    Yeah, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Bryce Petty will sure help the Jets....
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

17. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post

Yeah, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Bryce Petty will sure help the Jets....
    They got to an afc cg twice - with a rookie Sanchez.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

They got to an afc cg twice - with a rookie Sanchez.
    And I am not even saying they will get that far, I am saying the division is more competitive - all the other teams have improved IMO and I don't think the pats get out the division this year

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    "...Although tom Brady appeared for a requested interview and answered questions voluntarily, he declined to make available any documents or electronic information (including text messages and emails) that we requested, even though those requests were limited to the subject matter of our investigation," the report reads. Brady's failure to cooperate with that aspect of the investigation, the report states, was "not helpful."
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opi...e_a_big_needle

AND

The report says ... when people began to get suspicious about the balls, the locker room guys began communicating with Brady by phone and text messages with "significantly increased frequency."
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/06/wells-...n-deflategate/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

I think you guys should worry less about #deflategate and more about the fact your team won't win the Super Bowl next year.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information