Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow reaches agreement with Eagles

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Wouldnt it be great to see the Tebow haters all have to eat their words when Tebow is in the Hall Of Fame? lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Wouldnt it be great to see the Tebow haters all have to eat their words when Tebow is in the Hall Of Fame? lol
    You have a better chance of landing on the moon than Tebow does of being in the HoF.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I also love when people who objectively criticize Tebow's talent (or lack thereof) get branded as "haters".

5. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Bradford is still rehabbing. Even when traded to Philly said he was "70%". I wouldnt guarantee he is the starter.
    I'd agree with you if opening week was less than a month away, but we still have 4 1/2 months.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I also love when people who objectively criticize Tebow's talent (or lack thereof) get branded as "haters".
    The post was a joke man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Good luck Timmy. Let's see if House helped you out.

Much more of Kellys type of QB though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

The post was a joke man.
    You're a joke. MAN!

Wooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Good luck Timmy. Let's see if House helped you out.

Much more of Kellys type of QB though.
    Except Kelly stated (about Tebow specifically last year)... that he didn't want a QB that couldn't throw. How is this more of Kelly's type of QB?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Except Kelly stated (about Tebow specifically last year)... that he didn't want a QB that couldn't throw. How is this more of Kelly's type of QB?
    Unless Chip is looking for a multi-threat player who can play a Kordell Stewart type Slash role, Tebow doesn't fit in to his scheme at all especially since he likes to run a fast-paced offense that relies heavily on the QB making quick reads at the LOS.

Unless Chip is looking for a multi-threat player who can play a Kordell Stewart type Slash role, Tebow doesn't fit in to his scheme at all especially since he likes to run a fast-paced offense that relies heavily on the QB making quick reads at the LOS.
    The irony is that Chip now has 4 QBs on his roster that can't throw.

But people are speculating that they will try to convert Tebow's position. I think what we see, is Tebow come in near the goal like in that "wildcat" type player.. the one that will threaten to throw, but will basically read the defense and run from the QB spot. The "pick your hole" play. Other than that, I honestly can't see a role for Tim on the NFL football field.

To be honest... I don't see him making the roster cuts and will be utterly shocked if he makes the 53 man team.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    The irony is that Chip now has 4 QBs on his roster that can't throw. But people are speculating that they will try to convert Tebow's position. I think what we see, is Tebow come in near the goal like in that "wildcat" type player.. the one that will threaten to throw, but will basically read the defense and run from the QB spot. The "pick your hole" play. Other than that, I honestly can't see a role for Tim on the NFL football field. To be honest... I don't see him making the roster cuts and will be utterly shocked if he makes the 53 man team.
    Bradford and Sanchez can throw. They aren't Aaron Rodgers but they can throw. Tebow is strong as heck but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I do agree and have stated as such that he is training camp fodder.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Barkley gets cut, Bradford starts, Sanchez backs up, Tebow plays a similar role to what he had in NY - but gets used more effectively.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Barkley gets cut, Bradford starts, Sanchez backs up, Tebow plays a similar role to what he had in NY - but gets used more effectively.

I'm surprised Sanchez didn't try to get out of Philly after last season. He could've at least had a chance to start in places like Buffalo (Rex Ryan connection), Tampa, or Cleveland.

I'm surprised Sanchez didn't try to get out of Philly after last season. He could've at least had a chance to start in places like Buffalo (Rex Ryan connection), Tampa, or Cleveland.
    I think Sanchez feels he can be the starter in Philly. I can't say that he's wrong. He very well could beat out Bradford..especially since he's 1 year ahead in knowing the system.

Just too many questions with young QBs out there. How commited is Buffalo to Manual? Cleveland just picked their 1st round QB last year, so they will give him a go. Tampa doesn't have anyone, but won't they be taking someone in this draft? How committed are they to the new Glennon?

The problem is, no one could guarantee Sanchez a starting role.... so he might as well stick in Philly where he has a leg up on the competition.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information