Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: 2015 NHL playoff thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default 2015 NHL playoff thread

    38 minutes to the first puck drop!

    Go Blackhawks!


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  2. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    38 minutes to the first puck drop!

    Go Blackhawks!



    Did you do your bracket on NHL.com? I just did mine. Had to throw a few upsets and whatnot in. Who do you have? Here is mine:
    PS- Go hawks and F the wings and wild. Ducks too.


    blues own wild in 5
    Hawks in 6
    ducks sweep the jets
    flamers in 7

    habs in 6
    Bolts in 6
    rangers in 7
    caps in 6

    Bracket then goes:

    hawks over blues
    ducks over flames
    tampa sadly over habs
    rangers over caps

    Then hawks over ducks and bolts over rangers. hawks and bolts in the cup with hawks on top again!
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    34,830

    Default

    I did mine but I don't remember who I picked. Went with my gut, didn't make any changes once I set it, and that's that.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Did you do your bracket on NHL.com? I just did mine. Had to throw a few upsets and whatnot in. Who do you have? Here is mine:
    PS- Go hawks and F the wings and wild. Ducks too.


    blues own wild in 5
    Hawks in 6
    ducks sweep the jets
    flamers in 7

    habs in 6
    Bolts in 6
    rangers in 7
    caps in 6

    Bracket then goes:

    hawks over blues
    ducks over flames
    tampa sadly over habs
    rangers over caps

    Then hawks over ducks and bolts over rangers. hawks and bolts in the cup with hawks on top again!
    we have the same exact first round.
    same second round except I went with the Blues over the 'hawks
    third I have Blues over Ducks and Rangers over TB
    Rangers over Blues in the Cup.

    My initial setting was Chicago over TB in the final but I had to change it up as almost everyone in my group had that. If everyone is the same it's tough to win the pool money.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default

    Where the hell is King? I expected him to chime in here...

    That Flames-Ducks game was great last night.

    Go Blackhawks!


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,347

    Default

    I was rocking the first rd until the wild beat the blues. Had the sweep and everything. I hate the wild so much!



    And the hawks are sexy!
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I was rocking the first rd until the wild beat the blues. Had the sweep and everything. I hate the wild so much!



    And the hawks are sexy!
    I can't believe the Blues... they're the new Sharks. Every season I think they will take the next step but just don't. They are very deep both offensively and defensively but are missing a strong goaltender and maybe that one elite star that can take a game over. Don't get me wrong, I would rather have the 'hawks play the Wild as they are an easier team to play, not near as physical.

    My bracket isn't doiong well in the West... I have the East locked down though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  9. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:


  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    44,413

    Default

    I am here! 'Hawks look good. The Predators were a much stronger team than I gave them credit for. The Wild...they're weird. I guess we're a bad matchup for them because we have the ability to mitigate their neutral zone play with our finesse game, but man they don't like that great. But they were superb against the Blues, and Saint Louis had a very potent hockey team.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I am here! 'Hawks look good. The Predators were a much stronger team than I gave them credit for. The Wild...they're weird. I guess we're a bad matchup for them because we have the ability to mitigate their neutral zone play with our finesse game, but man they don't like that great. But they were superb against the Blues, and Saint Louis had a very potent hockey team.
    Dubnyk is looking normal again... he was otherworldly for a while and that made them look better than they were I think.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    44,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Dubnyk is looking normal again... he was otherworldly for a while and that made them look better than they were I think.
    How much do you think he hates Kane? Kane habitually styles on him.

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    How much do you think he hates Kane? Kane habitually styles on him.
    lmao he has such a quick release. Dubnyk actually faked himself out on that shot, he thought for sure Kane was going short side top corner. Gotta give it up for Crow as well... He's been good since gaining the net again.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    44,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    lmao he has such a quick release. Dubnyk actually faked himself out on that shot, he thought for sure Kane was going short side top corner.
    I think he really hates Patrick Kane.

    I also know that I'm horrified of the Ducks.

  15. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  16. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,347

    Default

    The Ducks we knew were going to be good. And we knew that they would destroy the flamers, but even then I don't think anyone knew they would be playing the way they are right now. They remind me a lot of the Kings championship teams. Big, Strong, Fast, relentless and no major weaknesses.

    I am pulling for the hawks but the ducks series is going to be really really tough.
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  17. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    44,413

    Default

    One of my buddies who plays collegiate hockey described the Ducks/Flames series as a bunch of talented veterans who are starting to be conscious of a window of opportunity versus a bunch of young guns who are in over their heads.

  18. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  19. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,347

    Default

    Pretty much.


    Its a good think Kane and Teows are warming up. We will have be clicking on all cylinders to take down Getzlaf and the quack.
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MLB 2015 Thread
    By Thnikkaman in forum MLB
    Replies: 1165
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 09:30 AM
  2. 2014/2015 College Basketball Thread
    By MOtorboat in forum High School and College
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 03:17 PM
  3. 2014/2015 College Football Thread
    By Nomad in forum High School and College
    Replies: 1935
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 09:31 PM
  4. 2015 Reds Thread!!!
    By Bronco9798 in forum MLB
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 07:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group