Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2015 NHL playoff thread

Default 2015 NHL playoff thread

38 minutes to the first puck drop!

Go Blackhawks!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    38 minutes to the first puck drop!

Go Blackhawks!

Did you do your bracket on NHL.com? I just did mine. Had to throw a few upsets and whatnot in. Who do you have? Here is mine:
    PS- Go hawks and F the wings and wild. Ducks too.

blues own wild in 5
    Hawks in 6
    ducks sweep the jets
    flamers in 7

habs in 6
    Bolts in 6
    rangers in 7
    caps in 6

Bracket then goes:

hawks over blues
    ducks over flames
    tampa sadly over habs
    rangers over caps

Then hawks over ducks and bolts over rangers. hawks and bolts in the cup with hawks on top again!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I did mine but I don't remember who I picked. Went with my gut, didn't make any changes once I set it, and that's that.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Did you do your bracket on NHL.com? I just did mine. Had to throw a few upsets and whatnot in. Who do you have? Here is mine:
    PS- Go hawks and F the wings and wild. Ducks too.

blues own wild in 5
    Hawks in 6
    ducks sweep the jets
    flamers in 7

habs in 6
    Bolts in 6
    rangers in 7
    caps in 6

Bracket then goes:

hawks over blues
    ducks over flames
    tampa sadly over habs
    rangers over caps

Then hawks over ducks and bolts over rangers. hawks and bolts in the cup with hawks on top again!
    we have the same exact first round.
    same second round except I went with the Blues over the 'hawks
    third I have Blues over Ducks and Rangers over TB
    Rangers over Blues in the Cup.

My initial setting was Chicago over TB in the final but I had to change it up as almost everyone in my group had that. If everyone is the same it's tough to win the pool money.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Where the hell is King? I expected him to chime in here...

That Flames-Ducks game was great last night.

Go Blackhawks!

I was rocking the first rd until the wild beat the blues. Had the sweep and everything. I hate the wild so much!

And the hawks are sexy!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I was rocking the first rd until the wild beat the blues. Had the sweep and everything. I hate the wild so much!

And the hawks are sexy!
    I can't believe the Blues... they're the new Sharks. Every season I think they will take the next step but just don't. They are very deep both offensively and defensively but are missing a strong goaltender and maybe that one elite star that can take a game over. Don't get me wrong, I would rather have the 'hawks play the Wild as they are an easier team to play, not near as physical.

My bracket isn't doiong well in the West... I have the East locked down though.

9. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I am here! 'Hawks look good. The Predators were a much stronger team than I gave them credit for. The Wild...they're weird. I guess we're a bad matchup for them because we have the ability to mitigate their neutral zone play with our finesse game, but man they don't like that great. But they were superb against the Blues, and Saint Louis had a very potent hockey team.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I am here! 'Hawks look good. The Predators were a much stronger team than I gave them credit for. The Wild...they're weird. I guess we're a bad matchup for them because we have the ability to mitigate their neutral zone play with our finesse game, but man they don't like that great. But they were superb against the Blues, and Saint Louis had a very potent hockey team.
    Dubnyk is looking normal again... he was otherworldly for a while and that made them look better than they were I think.

Dubnyk is looking normal again... he was otherworldly for a while and that made them look better than they were I think.
    How much do you think he hates Kane? Kane habitually styles on him.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    How much do you think he hates Kane? Kane habitually styles on him.
    lmao he has such a quick release. Dubnyk actually faked himself out on that shot, he thought for sure Kane was going short side top corner. Gotta give it up for Crow as well... He's been good since gaining the net again.

lmao he has such a quick release. Dubnyk actually faked himself out on that shot, he thought for sure Kane was going short side top corner.
    I think he really hates Patrick Kane.

I also know that I'm horrified of the Ducks.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

The Ducks we knew were going to be good. And we knew that they would destroy the flamers, but even then I don't think anyone knew they would be playing the way they are right now. They remind me a lot of the Kings championship teams. Big, Strong, Fast, relentless and no major weaknesses.

I am pulling for the hawks but the ducks series is going to be really really tough.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

One of my buddies who plays collegiate hockey described the Ducks/Flames series as a bunch of talented veterans who are starting to be conscious of a window of opportunity versus a bunch of young guns who are in over their heads.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Pretty much.

Its a good think Kane and Teows are warming up. We will have be clicking on all cylinders to take down Getzlaf and the quack.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information