Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2015 NHL playoff thread

'Hawks in 4. **** Anaheim!

Dunno if I posted it here before the series but I definitely did on the hawks forum... The Rozsival injury is going to really hurt this team and I don't think they will win the series with the shallow defense. Rozsival played 18-21 minutes a game while Timonen has averaged 6-8 minutes a game, now you have to play Rundblad another 6-8 minutes a game. So now you basically have 4 defensemen playing way too many minutes and two guys who only play 6-10 minutes and can't really be trusted when they are on the ice. It's just too much for the top 4 and it showed in the first game, it's too much. Hjalmarsson looked like he was going to die out there at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

I am a little more optimistic. The 'Hawks could have literally been up 5-1 halfway through the second period. Between some fortuitous bounces of the puck and some insane saves that no goalie can consistently make the Ducks got back in it. That injury to Ros does ******* suck ass, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I am a little more optimistic. The 'Hawks could have literally been up 5-1 halfway through the second period. Between some fortuitous bounces of the puck and some insane saves that no goalie can consistently make the Ducks got back in it. That injury to Ros does ******* suck ass, but it is what it is.

All we needed to do was steal one at home from the ducks. We can do that tonight. Once the series goes back to Chicago it will be like Godzilla when he runs into power lines. Charged up destruction
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

5. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Well let me put it this way... if they decide to give more minutes to Timonen and Cumiskey can come in and eat some minutes without coughing the puck up like Runblad does, than yes, the 'hawks can definitely win the series. Otherwise, running on 4 Dmen is not a recipe for success.

I would go as far as to say they should dress 7 defensemen (maybe call up Johns), it's working for Tampa

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Well let me put it this way... if they decide to give more minutes to Timonen and Cumiskey can come in and eat some minutes without coughing the puck up like Runblad does, than yes, the 'hawks can definitely win the series. Otherwise, running on 4 Dmen is not a recipe for success.

I would go as far as to say they should dress 7 defensemen (maybe call up Johns), it's working for Tampa

This will be the best series hands down. Whoever wins this series is also going to win the cup. I am hoping for an original 6 cup.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post

Game 2 - 'Hawks 45 - insurance birds 0.

Congrats king
    Free Hotcarl!

10. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Did you do your bracket on NHL.com? I just did mine. Had to throw a few upsets and whatnot in. Who do you have? Here is mine:
    PS- Go hawks and F the wings and wild. Ducks too.

blues own wild in 5
    Hawks in 6
    ducks sweep the jets
    flamers in 7

habs in 6
    Bolts in 6
    rangers in 7
    caps in 6

Bracket then goes:

hawks over blues
    ducks over flames
    tampa sadly over habs
    rangers over caps

Then hawks over ducks and bolts over rangers. hawks and bolts in the cup with hawks on top again!

Damn I was close! If the ******* wild didn't blow it I would've been in the running for 250k....or 25k or whatever the top prize was. God I hate the wild!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

It's fun to be a 'Hawks fan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Damn I was close! If the ******* wild didn't blow it I would've been in the running for 250k....or 25k or whatever the top prize was. God I hate the wild!
    My bracket was all kinds of screwed up, but I got the Champs right.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Blackhawks Baby!!!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Tell you what - at the 8 minute mark which lasted for several minutes (don't remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd period) before the hawks first scored was some EXCITING hockey. Holy cow there were like 8-10 shots on goal from both teams.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

**** the Blackhawks

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    **** the Blackhawks

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information