Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: 2015 NHL playoff thread

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    47,758

    Default

    'Hawks in 4. **** Anaheim!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,792

    Default

    Dunno if I posted it here before the series but I definitely did on the hawks forum... The Rozsival injury is going to really hurt this team and I don't think they will win the series with the shallow defense. Rozsival played 18-21 minutes a game while Timonen has averaged 6-8 minutes a game, now you have to play Rundblad another 6-8 minutes a game. So now you basically have 4 defensemen playing way too many minutes and two guys who only play 6-10 minutes and can't really be trusted when they are on the ice. It's just too much for the top 4 and it showed in the first game, it's too much. Hjalmarsson looked like he was going to die out there at one point.


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    47,758

    Default

    I am a little more optimistic. The 'Hawks could have literally been up 5-1 halfway through the second period. Between some fortuitous bounces of the puck and some insane saves that no goalie can consistently make the Ducks got back in it. That injury to Ros does ******* suck ass, but it is what it is.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I am a little more optimistic. The 'Hawks could have literally been up 5-1 halfway through the second period. Between some fortuitous bounces of the puck and some insane saves that no goalie can consistently make the Ducks got back in it. That injury to Ros does ******* suck ass, but it is what it is.


    All we needed to do was steal one at home from the ducks. We can do that tonight. Once the series goes back to Chicago it will be like Godzilla when he runs into power lines. Charged up destruction
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  5. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:


  6. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,792

    Default

    Well let me put it this way... if they decide to give more minutes to Timonen and Cumiskey can come in and eat some minutes without coughing the puck up like Runblad does, than yes, the 'hawks can definitely win the series. Otherwise, running on 4 Dmen is not a recipe for success.

    I would go as far as to say they should dress 7 defensemen (maybe call up Johns), it's working for Tampa


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  7. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Well let me put it this way... if they decide to give more minutes to Timonen and Cumiskey can come in and eat some minutes without coughing the puck up like Runblad does, than yes, the 'hawks can definitely win the series. Otherwise, running on 4 Dmen is not a recipe for success.

    I would go as far as to say they should dress 7 defensemen (maybe call up Johns), it's working for Tampa


    This will be the best series hands down. Whoever wins this series is also going to win the cup. I am hoping for an original 6 cup.
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  8. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    47,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Well let me put it this way... if they decide to give more minutes to Timonen and Cumiskey can come in and eat some minutes without coughing the puck up like Runblad does, than yes, the 'hawks can definitely win the series. Otherwise, running on 4 Dmen is not a recipe for success.

    I would go as far as to say they should dress 7 defensemen (maybe call up Johns), it's working for Tampa
    Game 2 - 'Hawks 45 - insurance birds 0.

  9. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vernal, Utah
    Posts
    6,553

    Default

    Congrats king
    Free Hotcarl!

  10. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:


  11. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Did you do your bracket on NHL.com? I just did mine. Had to throw a few upsets and whatnot in. Who do you have? Here is mine:
    PS- Go hawks and F the wings and wild. Ducks too.


    blues own wild in 5
    Hawks in 6
    ducks sweep the jets
    flamers in 7

    habs in 6
    Bolts in 6
    rangers in 7
    caps in 6

    Bracket then goes:

    hawks over blues
    ducks over flames
    tampa sadly over habs
    rangers over caps

    Then hawks over ducks and bolts over rangers. hawks and bolts in the cup with hawks on top again!



    Damn I was close! If the ******* wild didn't blow it I would've been in the running for 250k....or 25k or whatever the top prize was. God I hate the wild!
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    47,758

    Default

    It's fun to be a 'Hawks fan.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    34,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Damn I was close! If the ******* wild didn't blow it I would've been in the running for 250k....or 25k or whatever the top prize was. God I hate the wild!
    My bracket was all kinds of screwed up, but I got the Champs right.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  14. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:


  15. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,792

    Default

    Blackhawks Baby!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  16. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:


  17. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,366

    Default

    Tell you what - at the 8 minute mark which lasted for several minutes (don't remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd period) before the hawks first scored was some EXCITING hockey. Holy cow there were like 8-10 shots on goal from both teams.

  18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  19. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    #58
    Posts
    24,258

    Default

    **** the Blackhawks

  20. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    **** the Blackhawks


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MLB 2015 Thread
    By Thnikkaman in forum MLB
    Replies: 1165
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 09:30 AM
  2. 2014/2015 College Basketball Thread
    By MOtorboat in forum High School and College
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 03:17 PM
  3. 2014/2015 College Football Thread
    By Nomad in forum High School and College
    Replies: 1935
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 09:31 PM
  4. 2015 Reds Thread!!!
    By Bronco9798 in forum MLB
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 07:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group