Thread: I Worked the UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio) Scrimmage Today

Default I Worked the UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio) Scrimmage Today

I just want to say publicly that Coach Larry Coker is one class act. That is all.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Is that a new football program? I'm wondering if he's the guy I heard about a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Is that a new football program? I'm wondering if he's the guy I heard about a few years ago.
    Been around for a few years. He coached the University of Miami to a National Championship a few years ago, and lost a heartbreaker to OSU the year after that. They've been Division 1 for 2 or 3 years though.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

I thought his name was familiar, but it's not the program I was thinking of. Why do you say he's a class act?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I thought his name was familiar, but it's not the program I was thinking of. Why do you say he's a class act?
    He treats everybody with respect. Just a super nice person.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

That's nice to hear at that level.

9. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rod Smith

I graduated from UTSA in 1992. They didn't even have a football team at the time. I'm sorry to see they do now, but you gotta have those alumni dollars I guess. If they had to succumb to the dark side, I'm glad they got a quality guy to run the thing.

11. The Following User High Fived Hardwired For This Post:

pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwired View Post
    I graduated from UTSA in 1992. They didn't even have a football team at the time. I'm sorry to see they do now, but you gotta have those alumni dollars I guess. If they had to succumb to the dark side, I'm glad they got a quality guy to run the thing.
    Yeah, they've got a really nice program now. They're even up to a D1 program. Here is their schedule for this year:

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-15/c...l-schedule.php

1st four opponents: Arizona, Kansas St, Oklahoma St, Colorado St.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Yeah, they've got a really nice program now. They're even up to a D1 program. Here is their schedule for this year:

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-15/c...l-schedule.php

1st four opponents: Arizona, Kansas St, Oklahoma St, Colorado St.
    They gonna get paid....
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information