Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sam on gay players: 'A lot of us'

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

I just submitted a paper that had a prong about Nietzsche and his take on groups. When I wrote it I thought to myself "if I write a shitty paper somehow Val will know."
    Haha - what was the premise of your argument on his take on groups

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I had forgotten that he was against Manning at first. I do remember him loving Teebs a lot but had forgotten how pissed he was a the Manning signing only to point all the fingers at Fox in the end. I dont hate the guy though, dont know him.
    Don't forget that Tebow was better for Denver than Manning because Manning didn't get further than Tebow did his first year.

I think that's when I started to ******* hate that guy. When you're that smart -he has more intellectual capabilities than most people- but you just argue with your heart -yay being an ideologue- and you get to the point of having to be obtuse for MONTHS AT A TIME...yeah eat a big ole bag of nails.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I'll PM you the prong later tonight. I expect a scathing critique.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Was it about groupthink?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Was it about groupthink?
    Cancel that - I will just eagerly await your pm

8. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

P&R or not, this seems to have strayed off-topic.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

10. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Joel is a piece of shit who is a bad father.

#bestpostever
    That is kind of low man. Think about it...

I don't agree with Joel on ALOT of things but saying he is a bad father just makes you look like a tool King.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

12. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    That is kind of low man. Think about it... I don't agree with Joel on ALOT of things but saying he is a bad father just makes you look like a tool King.
    I feel for Joel. He's obviously a victim of an unfortunate smear campaign.

If he'd just break some forum rules and be a bigger douche and get himself banned, the calls for his return would reach a crescendo.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

14. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I think we may be in agreement on this topic but because you dance around so much it causes confusion amongst the masses and your message gets lost...not unlike Joel. No offense.
    1) The biggest problem with this kind of venue is that multiple conversations get going on at the same time. Dialoging with multiple individuals about multiple topics, subtopics, subtopics of subtopics can lead to a lot of confusion. The best place to discuss this is in a face-to-face venue with a moderate that can make sure that we stay on one topic before moving on to the next.

2) The poster that started in the thread isn’t the same one now. I’ll admit that I was posting more out of frustration at the start. Any attempt to explain what I mean by this is only going to us twisted, & used against me to depict me as having a belief system completely contrary to the one I have. So I’m just going to move on. As I looked at later posts that I made, I realized that I’d been much better off if I’d started off with them instead. Another advantage of face-to-face venue with a strong moderator is that the mod has the ability to reign in people when their attitudes & emotions start becoming detrimental to the dialog. I defiantly would have been better off getting reigned in so I speak more out of logic & less out of frustration.

Nevertheless, there one underlying principle in every religious & political principle that I have: One standard for all. If I’m going to publically criticize your side for something you do, then I better publically criticize my side for doing the same thing. If I’m going to publically criticize my side for what their doing, then its not hypocritical of me to publically criticize your side for doing the same.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

The inherent problem with that point of view, not that it's wrong, is that your views aren't my views and maybe not many other people's views. It's hard to argue your point when every swinging you-know-what has their own opinion. Until an argument is fought with fact, none of It really matters.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    That is kind of low man. Think about it... I don't agree with Joel on ALOT of things but saying he is a bad father just makes you look like a tool King.
    I feel for Joel. He's obviously a victim of an unfortunate smear campaign.

If he'd just break some forum rules and be a bigger douche and get himself banned, the calls for his return would reach a crescendo.

Two of the longest posters in Broncos forums history is Joel and GMoney. The difference between the two is one of them had substance and made sense. Not buying Joel is a bad father but he is annoying at times...

Two of the longest posters in Broncos forums history is Joel and GMoney. The difference between the two is one of them had substance and made sense. Not buying Joel is a bad father but he is annoying at times...
    I know G has had some whoppers, but man I'm not sure even he can compare.

I already admitted in the thread that I can't possibly know that he's not a bad father. It was an absurdist insult.

I know G has had some whoppers, but man I'm not sure even he can compare.

I already admitted in the thread that I can't possibly know that he's not a bad father. It was an absurdist insult.

You big meanie.

I enjoy when G post. Proves that a post can be long winded yet you can enjoy it. That's the drastic difference between him and Joel. Id stop reading by the 2nd or 3rd sentences because they were rather boring.

20. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

"With the drafting of Shane Ray, NFL confirms Michael Sam is target of homophobia" http://www.outsports.com/2015/4/30/8...hael-sam-draft

Was the second hit on Google for "Shane Ray" tonight...
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Disagree entirely.

Sam had been picked up by St. Louis, then by Dallas and neither team kept him because they were not sold on his abilities as a player. I really hate this irresponsible speculation without proof that is growing constant in the media whenever a player doesnt make it in the NFL.

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information