Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New rule response to Pats formation

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    MN, you can't run up on me with the 'you're better than this' when you're hitting me with the 'but this play is also a tactical advantage'. Wanna tell me why we haven't banned fake punts? Come on man, that's not the same thing and you know it. I know you know it. You know you know it. I know that you know that I know that you know that you know it.

The Lions doing it...is underhanded. **** them.

Again, the Ravens are one of the best coached teams, with a lots of smart veterans on that team. Being able to hit them with the okie-doke like that...yeah...come on. Just ******* come on.
    King, the 'you're better than this' was with regards to your 'It's pretty sad that Patriots fans feel the need to defend every single shitty thing their team does.' and my response 'You know that I don't defend every single shitty thing the Patriots do.'

I understand that the fake punt/field goal and the ineligible receiver are not the same exact thing. You implied, however, that because the Patriots did it for a tactical reason the play was therefore underhanded and I was merely pointing out the every team runs plays for a tactical reason. They run wide receiver pick plays trying to run the defenders into each other or the officials for tactical reasons. Those plays are very similar to the ineligible receiver plays.

I also find it very interesting that you continue to ignore the fact that not only did the referee announce that the player was ineligible, but expressly told the defense to "Not cover him"! Most of us learned at a very early age that when told not to do something, such as touch a hot burner on the stove, etc., you probably shouldn't do that. If the NFL defender isn't able to understand and comprehend that then there are more serious issues at play here.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I dont want to add to my ignore list - but i have a feeling i might have to

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Senator MN, your time has expired.
    Oh don't even get me started on politics.

I just get really angry that the NFL makes decisions to move the Pro Bowl to Brazil, play more games over seas, etc. but isn't willing to take real actions to improve the game and its officiating. Creating the base for uniform and conclusive camera shots for replays, clearly and simply defining what is a catch, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I dont want to add to my ignore list - but i have a feeling i might have to
    Why would you need to do that? I haven't seen anyone personally attacking you. Did I miss something?

You are better than that.
    No, that's what I am.

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Oh don't even get me started on politics.

I just get really angry that the NFL makes decisions to move the Pro Bowl to Brazil, play more games over seas, etc. but isn't willing to take real actions to improve the game and its officiating. Creating the base for uniform and conclusive camera shots for replays, clearly and simply defining what is a catch, etc.
    We share that frustration, but that does not preclude this from being a good idea.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    No, that's what I am.
    LOL - what you are my friend - is Awsome

LOL - what you are my friend - is Awsome
    Don't boost him up.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

still waiting on deflate gate, even though the NFL has skirted it under the rug to protect the ring.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information