Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Paq Vs Flloyd Mayweather.

Crickets Oyster Bar, downtown Coeur D'Alene. We sit there eating oysters, drinking tequila oyster shots and beer

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I'll check it out.
    the oyster shots sound gross at first but they are awesome.. addicting.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    the oyster shots sound gross at first but they are awesome.. addicting.
    I really like oyster shots.

5. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Blame it on MMA...which to me is much more boring than boxing ever was or is now.
    I still believe the best boxer would make mincemeat out of the best MMA fighter.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I still believe the best boxer would make mincemeat out of the best MMA fighter.
    Depends on which format they used. There arent any MMA fighters that would be able to handle quick punch combinations and there arent too many boxers that would be prepared to defend kicks and takedowns.

8. The Following 5 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Depends on which format they used. There arent any MMA fighters that would be able to handle quick punch combinations and there arent too many boxers that would be prepared to defend kicks and takedowns.
    Yeah, I thought about the kicks and takedowns. I just think a brawler like Tyson would absolutely destroy anyone in MMA.

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Yeah, I thought about the kicks and takedowns. I just think a brawler like Tyson would absolutely destroy anyone in MMA.
    and he would eat their children.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Personally, I think the issue people have with Mayweather winning has more to do with WHO he is, rather than HOW he fights. If he was a boy scout, no one would care.
    He doesn't have to be a boy scout, he just shouldn't be hitting women. His defensive style is boring to me but like you said, boxing history is littered with fighters of the same style.

I wanted Mayweather to lose because I think he is a shitty human being. No more no less.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

I watched this fight over the weekend... Manny just didn't do enough to win that fight. Yeah Mayweather did what he always does, but Manny was always lunging and off balance when trying to hit Mayweather and had no answer for Floyd's quick jabs.

On side note... the Kirkland fight this weekend was unbelievable! If you get a chance to watch it, you should

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    the Kirkland fight this weekend was unbelievable! If you get a chance to watch it, you should
    Brutal KO - pretty crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

So, maybe boxing isn't dead. For the first time in a LONG time I watched a couple matches on HBO last night (replays, I think). Guy from Nicaragua - Roman Gonzalez (43-0, 37 knockouts), Flyweight champion and Gennady Golovkin, Middleweight Champ who has 33 fights (no losses) with 30 knockouts.

I was thoroughly entertained. It was boxing like it used to be - tons of action, practically zero holding and two knockouts (TKO's). In the past, I typically didn't care for the lower weight divisions, but both of these guys are something else.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

yea i saw a couple of those.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information