Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: March Madness 2015

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Knew it would be a battle with ND. Great effing game and congrats to you and the Wildcats for pulling it out King. Still have them winning my bracket.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I picked ND over UK on my big money bracket.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soclose.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	6932

This is one of the most exciting tournaments in my recent memory.

5. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

I feel for Notre Dame. They had a great team this year and gave Kentucky all they could. I'm not sure how they got a 3 seed when highly overrated Kansas got a 2. Notre Dame was much more battle tested in the ACC.

There was some statistic that Notre Dame didn't turn the ball over for 29 minutes. 3/4th of the game without turning it over and they still lost! You pretty much need to play a perfect game to beat UK.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Bronco4ever For This Post:

I wonder why KU didn't use a zone against ND.

KU? More like Gay U.

Wisconsin by eight.

I love watching Wisconsin play

12. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I'm only going to say this once because I'm drunk. I'm sorry if I give you shit, King. I live in the heart of BBN and it's irritating as fuk. These folks are the worst of the Steelers and Pats put together. It's irritating. I think I take it out on you when I out up with douche bag fans all day.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Wisconsin by eight.

Didn't Kentucky beat Wisconsin earlier this year?

Basketball is all about matchups. ND was a bad matchup for Kentucky, especially since Kentucky stuck with a man D. Kentucky is a bad matchup for Wisconsin. I think the only team left that could give Kentucky any trouble is Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I'm only going to say this once because I'm drunk. I'm sorry if I give you shit, King. I live in the heart of BBN and it's irritating as fuk. These folks are the worst of the Steelers and Pats put together. It's irritating. I think I take it out on you when I out up with douche bag fans all day.
    It's because you're a fan of a rival team. I understand. For me it would be like Mecca. For you it would be like living in New England with Steeler fans as well. I get it. All huge franchises and teams have obnoxious fans. My model for UK basketball and being a fan of a powerhouse was my dad, who was not a dick about it. I try to not be a dick about it, but I am a very proud fan, and a sticking point for me is Big Blue Nation, which is where we had our lover's quarrel.

Al, we did not play them this year. I think they're a bad matchup for us. Their bigs are as skilled in the paint, if not more. They have better shooters. The huge flaw in our game is that we just struggle with traps and screens. We're a fast team considering how big we are, but our bigs aren't that fast. Wisconsin is one of two teams that I never wanted to run into in the tournament. God I wanted UNC to beat them.

Duke is the other. If Duke gets hot from the three point land they'll beat any team that ever played -exaggeration- and it's horrible. If they don't shoot well and they play pipsqueak defense they can get styled on. I just don't think a coach K team is going to play poorly in the finals, and we're not a great shooting team. I would trade a little bit on defense for just one equivalent scorer.

I still love you

Default March Madness 2015

Buff looks like Wiltjer. I might start a thread about it tomorrow.

I hate Steelers fans. Terrible people

Wisconsin and msu in the final

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information