Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Showbox App...thank me later

I run my business off of comcast. Aside from an occasional outage they have been rock solid and like 68% cheaper then what I was paying before. You can ask Joe, I was making a mortgage payment with my phone lines and internet and elvis dumervils (fax). Now I pay like $350 for everything.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I wonder if I would be able to use it on my smart tv?

Or is that what you were implying?

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I run my business off of comcast. Aside from an occasional outage they have been rock solid and like 68% cheaper then what I was paying before. You can ask Joe, I was making a mortgage payment with my phone lines and internet and elvis dumervils (fax). Now I pay like $350 for everything.
    $350 for internet, cell and home lines is still very high.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    I believe he's referring to his business, not his home

6. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Lol, my business. Not my house.

I have 12 lines, 4-5 of those 12 are toll free, 2 fax, Internet and 1 processing line. Believe me, there is nothing else out there that is reliable and cheaper. And if you know of some company please let me know.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Default Showbox App...thank me later

This is similar to the Movie Box app for iPhone that runs through Cydia on jail broken phones. They run the movies off Russian servers/torrent sites so just be sure you are cool with that type of thing before installing. And of course never download the movies, they often have malware or trackers on them.

9. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    This is similar to the Movie Box app for iPhone that runs through Cydia on jail broken phones. They run the movies off Russian servers/torrent sites so just be sure you are cool with that type of thing before installing. And of course never download the movies, they often have malware or trackers on them.
    What about downloading them to an old phone that doesn't have service anymore? I have an old Galaxy Note I was thinking about getting this app and downloading movies on to it to watch during those boring days at work when I'm stuck at a Substation with nothing to do for ten hours. Would the malware and shit even matter if the phone wasn't an active phone but just being used like an iPod?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

11. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

Lol, my business. Not my house.

I have 12 lines, 4-5 of those 12 are toll free, 2 fax, Internet and 1 processing line. Believe me, there is nothing else out there that is reliable and cheaper. And if you know of some company please let me know.
    Ok I was thinking home and personal. Lol
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    What about downloading them to an old phone that doesn't have service anymore? I have an old Galaxy Note I was thinking about getting this app and downloading movies on to it to watch during those boring days at work when I'm stuck at a Substation with nothing to do for ten hours. Would the malware and shit even matter if the phone wasn't an active phone but just being used like an iPod?
    Its more of the legal issue to be honest. Streaming is a gray area as far as copyright infringement, but when you download something you are basically taking that torrent file and putting it on your phone. Like I said earlier this is a judgment call on your own feelings on this, but I'd stay away from downloading incriminating evidence if Interpol ever gets those server records. People that download torrents use IP Masks and and anonymous VPN's for a reason. The reason streaming is a gray area is the the servers are often overseas (in this case Russia) so you are accessing the content to view. There are some arguments that "technically" streaming IS downloading. I'm just saying use caution. If it seems too good to be true and it is, it may be illegal.

14. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Saw "Unbroken" which was released on Christmas Day. It had to stop for buffering a few times but otherwise a good show. Not bad for "free". Not a bad product. Doubt it lasts for long.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Just to clarify, the internet speeds here in Mexico are not very fast unless you live in Mexico DF. We have a mid tier package and we get 5 down 1 up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	6807

17. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

So...on a scale of 1-10 how illegal is this exactly and should I hurry and watch the shows I like before it gets shut down? Lol
    Pretty damn but not sure they can come after you unless you download the movies.

There have been plenty of people taken to court and fined over illegal downloads and multitudes of free movie stream websites that the FBI has shut down and have arrested the website owners.

I am not standing on a high horse or anything, very possible I have visited some of the aforementioned sites...not saying one way or the other I also did NOT inhale or have sexual relations with that woman.

Just know when you use the app or visit the site and watch on PC, it is definitely not legal.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Pretty damn but not sure they can come after you unless you download the movies.

There have been plenty of people taken to court and fined over illegal downloads and multitudes of free movie stream websites that the FBI has shut down and have arrested the website owners.

I am not standing on a high horse or anything, very possible I have visited some of the aforementioned sites...not saying one way or the other I also did NOT inhale or have sexual relations with that woman.

Just know when you use the app or visit the site and watch on PC, it is definitely not legal.
    Yeah, pretty much what I am getting at as well. We are kind of in a really strange era where the technology moves faster than laws but downloading the streams to keep on your device definitely falls under Copyright Infringement/Distribution laws that have been around for decades in advance of things like the VCR.

Also just from an entertainment standpoint the "in theater" movies on apps or websites like that... if they are good movies you should really try and experience those in the theater and pay for them, even if its a matinee. If you don't you can't complain when studios have to play it safe with sequels and prequels just to make money when good movies are out there right now losing money to piracy. Sorry I'll get off my soapbox, because I may or may not also inhale.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	megaupload-FBI-e1327029399105.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	6808

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    well.. its been up a year+. Just like many other streaming sites, I'm sure they are from over seas. So the US can't really shut them down. I've been running XBMC for a long time, and friends that have been using XBMC for years. This app is just easier than most of the streaming solutions I've run across. Doesn't get much easier than tapping on an app.
    I haven't had a chance to look at this yet but if its just one application it is way better than xbmc, configuration wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

23. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information