Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Showbox App...thank me later

The have Sons of Anarchy the final season, Netflix and Hulu doesn't. Same with The Walking Dead. Everything is updated, current and not 2-3 years behind like Netflix.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

So...on a scale of 1-10 how illegal is this exactly and should I hurry and watch the shows I like before it gets shut down? Lol

3. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Seriously. It's like Napster or something.

I want to get a droid just for this purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

comcast is the devil

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Joe can you please explain the 100% false part? Ive been hearing the US is way slower than the European market.
    Any other country? Do I really need to explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Not from my experience. LIke I said.. the cable companies choke down your internet speed, forcing you to pay more for faster service. International locations do not. It's pretty amazing when you go overseas or mexico and find their internet service just ZOOMING...while you have to pay 100 bucks to get the fastest speeds available in the US.

I know you work for cable..and I'm not taking a shot at you....but the truth is, people are tryign EVERYTHING to get around the strangle hold that the cable companies have on us.
    Mexico may have spots that are high speed. One thing I guarantee - the speeds in the US are slow because of DSL, not cable.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    comcast is the devil
    From you, I consider this a compliment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    From you, I consider this a compliment.
    That company lies to me about what my bill will be constantly. They give me some triple play phone service when i dont even have a home phone, tell me its cheaper, then bill me an extra 20$ on the side.

Its not just me. America as a whole hates comcast.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

That company lies to me about what my bill will be constantly. They give me some triple play phone service when i dont even have a home phone, tell me its cheaper, then bill me an extra 20$ on the side.

Its not just me. America as a whole hates comcast.
    You have options. You don't have to stay with Comcast.

And, most people love Comcast. Squeaky wheel syndrome.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Joe.

Most people do not love Comcast.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/surpris...142559432.html

dont take it personal, i used to like Comcast. Until they started to charge me for extra shit i never needed.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 02-25-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Joe.

Most people do not love Comcast.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/surpris...142559432.html
    That proves nothing. People that are dissatisfied are the ones that scream the most. You've heard of the squeaky wheel syndrome, right? What's your solution? Government intervention? That'll solve it, right Shane?

The three most complained about services? Cable, cell phone and insurance.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Big Corps suck in general. Any company, regardless, who has a monopoly (even if it's the purple Baltic ave properties) has an advantage.

My only gripe is we really don't have a choice where I am (and I think it's like this for most) but from three companies (we don't have Comcast so I can't say if they suck or not) Cox, Direct and Dish. Those three know their competition so they all hover around the same, and IMO they all pretty much suck at customer service. And it's because business (big business) no longer cares about customer loyalty, their main goal is to get new customers. They treat them better than those of us who have been loyal for years and years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

I love comcast. Our only other options are consolidated communications formerly sure west and the suck, and satellite.

The only bad thing about comcast is that I started getting emails from them telling me that I was illegally downloading movies when I would get stuff off of the pirate bay. Consolidated communication never said anything.

Back to showbox, I have had it since November. The gal at the tmobile store told me about it. It's a great app. I finished the last two seasons of soa, and the100. Downloaded a bunch of kid movies fir my youngest so I could enjoy my oldest sons basketball games.

13. The Following User High Fived olathebroncofan For This Post:

OB

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Mexico may have spots that are high speed. One thing I guarantee - the speeds in the US are slow because of DSL, not cable.
    I'm saying the speeds in the US are slow when the cable company DECIDES they want them slow. They slow down your internet until you PAY to have faster internet. My company has three levels. So they CHOKE it down, keep it slow...on purpose... until people pay to have it faster. They have the ABILITY to give everyone faster internet, but they choose to limit the access unless you pay more moola.

I get it.. the american way. Screw the customers for as much money as you can. Cable companies...along with oil companies/insurance/phone companies... are well known for doing just that. Cable isn't the only one...but they certainly have free reign considering they basically have a monopoly on the market.
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 02-26-2015 at 10:56 AM.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Only good thing about Comcast is their internet. 100 megs isnt bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    So...on a scale of 1-10 how illegal is this exactly and should I hurry and watch the shows I like before it gets shut down? Lol
    well.. its been up a year+. Just like many other streaming sites, I'm sure they are from over seas. So the US can't really shut them down. I've been running XBMC for a long time, and friends that have been using XBMC for years. This app is just easier than most of the streaming solutions I've run across. Doesn't get much easier than tapping on an app.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I'm saying the speeds in the US are slow when the cable company DECIDES they want them slow. They slow down your internet until you PAY to have faster internet. My company has three levels. So they CHOKE it down, keep it slow...on purpose... until people pay to have it faster. They have the ABILITY to give everyone faster internet, but they choose to limit the access unless you pay more moola.

I get it.. the american way. Screw the customers for as much money as you can. Cable companies...along with oil companies/insurance/phone companies... are well known for doing just that. Cable isn't the only one...but they certainly have free reign considering they basically have a monopoly on the market.
    And a BMW should cost the same as a Ford, right? I'd love it if the price of a Mercedes was the same as a Hyundai! Sign me up for that!!!

Give me a break. If you offer a superior product, you should be compensated for it. Period. We offer different packages based on need and people's budget. Why on earth should we just give our superior services away at a discount?

As mentioned before, you have options. Go a head and get a DSL connection (even though they charge the same if not more for much slower speeds). Or, maybe you should go to NetZero dial up for $9.95/month.

Oh wait - you like to get things for free, and cause the price to go up for others. I forgot. Maybe you can steal the WiFi signal from one of your neighbors. That'll solve the problem.

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information