Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Showbox App...thank me later

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Its got stuff that's still in theaters Joe, (American Sniper) or are only available "on demand" (like Guardians of the Galaxy).
    I can't imagine it lasting too long. At least for free. Sounds like pirated stuff, but clearly I could be wrong.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    And in HD too!

Its nice, cause you can scroll through all the TV shows and movies... and just add to your favorites tab.
    AND... you are taking a trip, you can DOWNLOAD the movies to watch later. So good for plane trips or keeping kids entertained while driving.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I can't imagine it lasting too long. At least for free. Sounds like pirated stuff, but clearly I could be wrong.
    You never know. I've been using XBMC for years.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

5. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Call me strange, but I prefer to pay for my stuff. All these types of sites do is increase the price of the merchandise.

Do they throw in commercials or something? It sounds way to fishy to me.

Call me strange, but I prefer to pay for my stuff. All these types of sites do is increase the price of the merchandise.

Do they throw in commercials or something? It sounds way to fishy to me.
    Not me.. I think cable is a rip off....especially their internet services. They choke it down so they can charge you more money to get more speed. Go to any other country, and the internet speed blows ours away because its not choked down to bleed the consumers. Pisses me off that I can go to mexico and get faster internet service than here.

So give me fishy, because I feel the cable companies are fishy.

Some quick research shows its been around for a year. I'd bet its hosted on a foreign server. There are adds (small ones on menu screen just like many free apps). I'm surprised at all the series it has too (not that I need them). Game of Thrones, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Not me.. I think cable is a rip off....especially their internet services. They choke it down so they can charge you more money to get more speed. Go to any other country, and the internet speed blows ours away because its not choked down to bleed the consumers. Pisses me off that I can go to mexico and get faster internet service than here.

100% false.

Given that Akamai surveys 243 countries to produce its "State of the Internet" report, ninth place might not seem too low. U.S. Internet providers, after all, contend with a bigger landmass -- and a larger population -- than those in South Korea or Japan. And in real terms, the U.S. average connection speed improved in the interval between reports, becoming 27 percent faster than last year. It just wasn't enough to beat ever-speedier Sweden.
    Mexico has higher speed internet? You're really off base here.

100% false.

Given that Akamai surveys 243 countries to produce its "State of the Internet" report, ninth place might not seem too low. U.S. Internet providers, after all, contend with a bigger landmass -- and a larger population -- than those in South Korea or Japan. And in real terms, the U.S. average connection speed improved in the interval between reports, becoming 27 percent faster than last year. It just wasn't enough to beat ever-speedier Sweden.

Joe can you please explain the 100% false part? Ive been hearing the US is way slower than the European market.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

If this works for Chromecast then it should also work for Roku player right? XBOX 1???

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Big Hero 6, Mockingjay, Interstellar, and American Sniper are the top 4 on the list right now.
    What about tv shows? I don't really watch movies very often.

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    BS (as an apple person) just BS
    pssst... moviebox

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Just downloaded it. It's pretty sweet Rav! Thanks man!

15. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    What about tv shows? I don't really watch movies very often.
    Tons... everything from netflix tv series, to showtime, to network.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    If this works for Chromecast then it should also work for Roku player right? XBOX 1???
    Great qustion Bronx... I don't know.

100% false.

Not from my experience. LIke I said.. the cable companies choke down your internet speed, forcing you to pay more for faster service. International locations do not. It's pretty amazing when you go overseas or mexico and find their internet service just ZOOMING...while you have to pay 100 bucks to get the fastest speeds available in the US.

I know you work for cable..and I'm not taking a shot at you....but the truth is, people are tryign EVERYTHING to get around the strangle hold that the cable companies have on us.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information