Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 93

Thread: Showbox App...thank me later

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Its got stuff that's still in theaters Joe, (American Sniper) or are only available "on demand" (like Guardians of the Galaxy).
    I can't imagine it lasting too long. At least for free. Sounds like pirated stuff, but clearly I could be wrong.

  2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  3. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    22,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    And in HD too!

    Its nice, cause you can scroll through all the TV shows and movies... and just add to your favorites tab.
    AND... you are taking a trip, you can DOWNLOAD the movies to watch later. So good for plane trips or keeping kids entertained while driving.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

  4. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    22,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I can't imagine it lasting too long. At least for free. Sounds like pirated stuff, but clearly I could be wrong.
    You never know. I've been using XBMC for years.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

  5. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:


  6. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,037

    Default

    Call me strange, but I prefer to pay for my stuff. All these types of sites do is increase the price of the merchandise.

    Do they throw in commercials or something? It sounds way to fishy to me.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    22,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Call me strange, but I prefer to pay for my stuff. All these types of sites do is increase the price of the merchandise.

    Do they throw in commercials or something? It sounds way to fishy to me.
    Not me.. I think cable is a rip off....especially their internet services. They choke it down so they can charge you more money to get more speed. Go to any other country, and the internet speed blows ours away because its not choked down to bleed the consumers. Pisses me off that I can go to mexico and get faster internet service than here.

    So give me fishy, because I feel the cable companies are fishy.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    19,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I can't imagine it lasting too long. At least for free. Sounds like pirated stuff, but clearly I could be wrong.
    Some quick research shows its been around for a year. I'd bet its hosted on a foreign server. There are adds (small ones on menu screen just like many free apps). I'm surprised at all the series it has too (not that I need them). Game of Thrones, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Timmy's right
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Iím the hobbit.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Not me.. I think cable is a rip off....especially their internet services. They choke it down so they can charge you more money to get more speed. Go to any other country, and the internet speed blows ours away because its not choked down to bleed the consumers. Pisses me off that I can go to mexico and get faster internet service than here.

    So give me fishy, because I feel the cable companies are fishy.
    100% false.

    Given that Akamai surveys 243 countries to produce its "State of the Internet" report, ninth place might not seem too low. U.S. Internet providers, after all, contend with a bigger landmass -- and a larger population -- than those in South Korea or Japan. And in real terms, the U.S. average connection speed improved in the interval between reports, becoming 27 percent faster than last year. It just wasn't enough to beat ever-speedier Sweden.
    Mexico has higher speed internet? You're really off base here.

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    18,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Not me.. I think cable is a rip off....especially their internet services. They choke it down so they can charge you more money to get more speed. Go to any other country, and the internet speed blows ours away because its not choked down to bleed the consumers. Pisses me off that I can go to mexico and get faster internet service than here.

    So give me fishy, because I feel the cable companies are fishy.
    100% false.

    Given that Akamai surveys 243 countries to produce its "State of the Internet" report, ninth place might not seem too low. U.S. Internet providers, after all, contend with a bigger landmass -- and a larger population -- than those in South Korea or Japan. And in real terms, the U.S. average connection speed improved in the interval between reports, becoming 27 percent faster than last year. It just wasn't enough to beat ever-speedier Sweden.
    Mexico has higher speed internet? You're really off base here.

    Joe can you please explain the 100% false part? Ive been hearing the US is way slower than the European market.
    "Precision beats power. Timing beats speed" - Conor McGregor

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    18,522

    Default

    If this works for Chromecast then it should also work for Roku player right? XBOX 1???
    "Precision beats power. Timing beats speed" - Conor McGregor

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    37,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Big Hero 6, Mockingjay, Interstellar, and American Sniper are the top 4 on the list right now.
    What about tv shows? I don't really watch movies very often.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm a ******* idiot.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    18,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    BS (as an apple person) just BS
    pssst... moviebox


    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

  14. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    18,522

    Default

    Just downloaded it. It's pretty sweet Rav! Thanks man!
    "Precision beats power. Timing beats speed" - Conor McGregor

  15. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:


  16. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    22,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    What about tv shows? I don't really watch movies very often.
    Tons... everything from netflix tv series, to showtime, to network.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

  17. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    22,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    If this works for Chromecast then it should also work for Roku player right? XBOX 1???
    Great qustion Bronx... I don't know.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

  18. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    22,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    100% false.



    Mexico has higher speed internet? You're really off base here.
    Not from my experience. LIke I said.. the cable companies choke down your internet speed, forcing you to pay more for faster service. International locations do not. It's pretty amazing when you go overseas or mexico and find their internet service just ZOOMING...while you have to pay 100 bucks to get the fastest speeds available in the US.

    I know you work for cable..and I'm not taking a shot at you....but the truth is, people are tryign EVERYTHING to get around the strangle hold that the cable companies have on us.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group