Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos reportedly undecided on Peyton Manning’s future

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Damn straight. Every tidbit becomes a story because we all want something to talk about
    Or in my case to cause a little friction with those who have a twinkie stuck up their ***es!!!

No way they cut Manning. That would be stupid. If he comes back and plays, he'll give it his all, which is all we can ask for as fans. The fact that I think his all won't be enough is an entirely different subject.

We just have to hope the new staff can overcome his weaknesses and also get the team around him playing up to the talent they all possess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Or in my case to cause a little friction with those who have a twinkie stuck up their ***es!!!
    It seems like it would crumble and fall apart.

4. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    It seems like it would crumble and fall apart.
    LMAO... True, but you never know some have better anal retention then others, never know what is up such orifices! (((JOKE)))
    Last edited by Lancane; 02-10-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

So you're saying there's a chance?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

7. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    So you're saying there's a chance?
    LOL...

As I said barring that Elway didn't mean what he said (which is possible) and that he believes that Dennison can instill a system he can be comfortable with (also a possibility he can not) I expect Manning to return amidst all the "Yeas" and "Nays". He could simply want to meet Denver and restructure to help the team (I doubt it) but that is one of several possibilities. We don't know at this point how this is going to play out yet, he could ask to be released so he can go to Chicago and play in a system he knows.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

LOL...

As I said barring that Elway didn't mean what he said (which is possible) and that he believes that Dennison can instill a system he can be comfortable with (also a possibility he can not) I expect Manning to return amidst all the "Yeas" and "Nays". He could simply want to meet Denver and restructure to help the team (I doubt it) but that is one of several possibilities. We don't know at this point how this is going to play out yet, he could ask to be released so he can go to Chicago and play in a system he knows.
    To think Manning would even consider going to the Bears is really far fetched (I would even say stupid) and not even a thought. Bears are not going to cut Cutler at this point, and nobody is going to pick up that salary on a trade. Denver is Mannings last team at the age of 39. Wish lists are nice, but you really need to take that one off there. It's really not even thinkable. You think the Bears are going to pay Manning's salary and Cutlers?
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    To think Manning would even consider going to the Bears is really far fetched (I would even say stupid) and not even a thought. Bears are not going to cut Cutler at this point, and nobody is going to pick up that salary on a trade. Denver is Mannings last team at the age of 39. Wish lists are nice, but you really need to take that one off there. It's really not even thinkable. You think the Bears are going to pay Manning's salary and Cutlers?
    Of course not. We will trade Manning for Cutler

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Of course not. We will trade Manning for Cutler
    Wtf you smoking man?
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The way the article is titled is misleading at best. Denver has made clear publically that they want him back so they're not undecided. What Jason Cole hintedt at and maybe it's what he wants is for Denver to go back on their word.

13. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Wtf you smoking man?
    Probably the same thing you are.

15. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Probably the same thing you are.
    With your thinking, trust me, mines better......
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Im pretty sure DF is yanking your crank Niner. lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

9er, think about how hard Manning has been pulling for Gase, he also knows the offense Gase runs. Now what if he was a free agent (would you not think it possible?). Secondly, most of the talk coming out of Chicago is that the Bears will trade Cutler if they can - it's makes sense even if not likely...and my point was we have no idea what will happen when Manning meets the Brass but all of it is nothing but speculation...just like the article.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

9er, think about how hard Manning has been pulling for Gase, he also knows the offense Gase runs. Now what if he was a free agent (would you not think it possible?). Secondly, most of the talk coming out of Chicago is that the Bears will trade Cutler if they can - it's makes sense even if not likely...and my point was we have no idea what will happen when Manning meets the Brass but all of it is nothing but speculation...just like the article.
    Sure, wake me up when Peyton packs up for Chicago. Are you implying Cutler would then land in Denver? if you are, please keep it to yourself so I don't piss all over myself laughing at you.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information