Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Claim Your 2015 Draft Sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Yeah I just saw that.

Doh!
    Curt Maggitt, who will be in the draft next year is probably better. But he's more of a Danny Trevathan type. But I think he could be better than DT.

Lynden Trail -OLB/DE 34
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Sign me up for the Max Williams at C too. I like so far what I have seen.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

It also looks more and more likely that my guy Hau'oli Kikaha will fall past rd 3. So he is definitely on this list. I love his game. Love it!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

5. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    It also looks more and more likely that my guy Hau'oli Kikaha will fall past rd 3. So he is definitely on this list. I love his game. Love it!
    NFLN compares Hau'oli Kikaha to Rob Ninkovich, but I think Kikaha has more upside IMHO - I don't see him falling to the tail end of the third and expect him to go early in the 3rd, so Denver would have to take him in the 2nd at least that is my opinion. He would be a solid addition to sit behind Ware and be groomed to eventually take over.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

7. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Sign me up for the Max Williams at C too. I like so far what I have seen.
    You mean Maxx Williams the Tight End from Minnesota? I'd rather go after Jesse James or Wes Saxton. Or are you talking Max Garcia the center from Florida?
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:

I like James and Heuerman. Perfect fits at TE for Kubiak. Blake Bell is my sleeper there.

10. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    NFLN compares Hau'oli Kikaha to Rob Ninkovich, but I think Kikaha has more upside IMHO - I don't see him falling to the tail end of the third and expect him to go early in the 3rd, so Denver would have to take him in the 2nd at least that is my opinion. He would be a solid addition to sit behind Ware and be groomed to eventually take over.
    I've read the Packers are high on Kikaha as early as the first round.

You mean Maxx Williams the Tight End from Minnesota? I'd rather go after Jesse James or Wes Saxton. Or are you talking Max Garcia the center from Florida?

Sorry, max garcia the C....The TE is going to go Rd 2 likely. I like him but eh.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

13. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I've read the Packers are high on Kikaha as early as the first round.

I would not like this
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

I like James and Heuerman. Perfect fits at TE for Kubiak. Blake Bell is my sleeper there.
    Love James, that kid is a monster...I still can't believe he ran a 4.6 and a couple 4.9's at his size? And being a white boy to boot!

Not as high on Heuerman as others are, I also like Sax Weston of Southern Alabama he could be the next Sharpe for someone.

Adopted Bronco:

Love James, that kid is a monster...I still can't believe he ran a 4.6 and a couple 4.9's at his size? And being a white boy to boot!

Not as high on Heuerman as others are, I also like Sax Weston of Southern Alabama he could be the next Sharpe for someone.
    I think Heuerman can be a steal. Didnt get much work this year due to a foot injury, but he's a stud.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

I think Heuerman can be a steal. Didnt get much work this year due to a foot injury, but he's a stud.
    Is that what was wrong with him? I heard he had some sort of injury he was trying to work through but nothing on the details.

Adopted Bronco:

Is that what was wrong with him? I heard he had some sort of injury he was trying to work through but nothing on the details.
    Started the season slow with a broken nose and foot injury and the foot injury lingered from time to time because he was trying to come back too soon. From what I read, that is cleared up now and he is ready to go 100%

19. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

I was going to list Ali Marpet as one of my sleepers, but he tore it up at both the senior bowl and the combine. He probably goes in the third now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information