View Poll Results: Should Pot Roast be Re-Signed?

Voters
48. This poll is closed
  • Yes

42 87.50%
  • No

6 12.50%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Pot Roast- Re-Sign Him or Let Him Walk?

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    Terrence should be retained if he wants to stay - and get a pay day. If he just wants a pay day, or his heart is in Oakland, let him walk.

Players like knighton are only as useful as they are motivated
    There's the other side of the coin. He's already been fined 300k for weight issues on a modest (by NFL standards) salary. What happens when the fines don't really mean much with a big salary?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Disappears in big games? He dominated the AFC Championship game last year, I don't really know what you're talking about.
    He was pretty damn good in the SuperBowl as well.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post

He was pretty damn good in the SuperBowl as well.
    Yup agreed. But rotten in this years divisional round - which is the most recent memory, maybe that is influencing people's view

I think Pot Roast became a BIGGER "must sign" after signing Wade as the DC.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

6. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I think Pot Roast became a BIGGER "must sign" after signing Wade as the DC.
    He's already said he wants to play for JDR in no uncertain terms. I'm holding out little hope he can be brought back.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    He's already said he wants to play for JDR in no uncertain terms. I'm holding out little hope he can be brought back.
    He didn't say it as if "I'm going to sign with JDR no matter what"... he said it in a way that means he likes JDR. That was also before signing Phillips as our DC. It sounds great to say "I will follow my DC no matter where he goes".. because that shows support for that coach. But at the same time he has to be saying "ugh, he went to Oakland."
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

He's probably going to command 7-8 million per year to retain.
    That's why I would let him walk and put Sly on the nose. Nothing personal. Great player.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

I'd like to keep him but not if he breaks the bank. I trust Elway and company will make the right call.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Cant keep everybody. Denver isnt made of money.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Cant keep everybody. Denver isnt made of money.
    True, of course this is moot if Manning does not return...Denver will be able to sign all their free agents...lol. I kid, I kid.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

In the end it will depend on what he is demanding, if he demands Suh, Ngata and McCoy type money then let him walk, sort of how I see it with J. Thomas and D. Thomas, I'd love for them to all remain Broncos but they are not worth it if they want that huge payday. I think they'll offer him closer to 5 or 6 million a season to be honest, then we'll see how much he really wants to stay or he can go to Oakland who overpays everybody.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

and then he said this, two days after del taco was announced in oakland. . .

"I have made it clear that I want to be here (Denver). I know I might not be their top priority because of all (the team's other free agents). I am comfortable here. I love the city. I love the fans, and I love the organization," Knighton told The Denver Post Friday. "And I love the fact that (general manager) John Elway puts together a championship-caliber roster every year. Being in Jacksonville, I know what it's like on the other end of the spectrum. With team success comes player success. Me being happy is way more important than money."
    and. . .

"The loss is another reason why I want to be back in Denver. We owe the city and the fans a championship."
    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...happiness-over

the guy isn't stupid. . . who wants to move to oakland and play for that putrid organization when they're currently living in beautiful denver, and playing for the class of the division? don't ship the dude to the raiders just yet. . . granted, i'm sure it will come down to the money to some extent-- that's natural, and understandable. . . i don't see why we can't keep him if our FO really wants to, though. . .

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

He has not said that.

19. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

I'd def like to keep him. I think his snaps go up in the 34
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    and then he said this, two days after del taco was announced in oakland. . .

and. . .

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...happiness-over

the guy isn't stupid. . . who wants to move to oakland and play for that putrid organization when they're currently living in beautiful denver, and playing for the class of the division? don't ship the dude to the raiders just yet. . . granted, i'm sure it will come down to the money to some extent-- that's natural, and understandable. . . i don't see why we can't keep him if our FO really wants to, though. . .
    Yea, he said the latter things after taking some heat from the fanbase. At this point im not really sure what to believe as he flip flops on his comments pretty easily.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information