Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Computer help. How to delete a user?

Default Computer help. How to delete a user?

Long story short.

- I have a laptop im bringing home for my GF to use
    - My laptop is old and has my ex wifes name as one of the users to log in
    - My gf is a weird jealous wench and will flip if she sees the name. Stupidly ridiculous. But true.

How do I delete my ex's name from the initial log in screen. I have never deleted her name before because I am at work and no one would see nor use my comp anyway. Please help. It will save me a fight.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

a) Open User Accounts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety, clicking User Accounts, and then clicking Manage another account. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

b) Click the account you want to delete, and then click Delete the account.

c) Decide if you want to keep or delete the files created under the account by clicking Keep Files or Delete Files.

d) Click Delete Account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

3. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Aha!

OB you are my hero!!! Cant thank you enough.

/thread
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

That answer may vary depending on the version of windows you are using but those steps should lead you to where you need to be and it should be simple once you get there

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Control Panel>User Accounts>Manage User Accounts. Then its something like Users>Users for this Computer then click Remove.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Aha!

OB you are my hero!!! Cant thank you enough.

/thread

I know what its like to be an unwarranted jealous woman :/

I once found a comb in the glove box on my ex's boat and when he wasnt looking I threw it in the lake (I knew it wasnt his because A. he was almost bald and b. it was a pick and his last bitch had curly hair - which also was on the boat, stuck in the carpeting and it would piss me off)

8. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Well since you don't need MY help anymore, here is a smartass response: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+delete+u...count+windows#

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

lol. women are so weird. I always try to fathom the logic you ladies have sometimes. We all have a past and a reason to make you our future. But hey.....I wont argue. Its something Ill never understand and its just easier to avoid the fight
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Thank you shake.

but OB got here first and she has boobs
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I was hoping this thread was asking the mods to delete your account.

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hire a hitman.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

lol. women are so weird. I always try to fathom the logic you ladies have sometimes. We all have a past and a reason to make you our future. But hey.....I wont argue. Its something Ill never understand and its just easier to avoid the fight
    Feelings are what they are - when I dont get jealous - thats when the man needs to worry because that means I dont care anymore

Now I say I got jealous - it was all internal - I never expressed it verbally (the stuff from his past - if it was something that happened right in front of me then yes, I would express myself)

19. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hire a hitman.

Already am
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

If the relationship has reached a point where a couple is intimate, you don't want to think of who else your mate has been with or make mental pictures of the two of them together and whether the mate had more pleasure with the other person than with you, etc.

The rational part knows it happened and knows it's over but the emotional part just doesn't want to go there so any reminders, no matter how irrelevant, have the potential to set someone off - man or woman - but especially women. That's why photos of the ex are the first thing to go and why you better zip your lip before making ANY comparisons between the two - even if she comes out better in the comparison. Just don't go there. EVER.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

22. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Tell your gf that your ex would sit on your laptop and wiggle your mouse to get your hard drive up.

I'm the best relationship counselor ever.
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information