Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2015 Thread

I can't stand Jason Marquis.

That Troy Tulololololawski dude pinched hit in the 9th

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I can't stand Jason Marquis.
    Yeah, I didn't realize he was in the Reds rotation until last week. I can see how that is brutal.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah, I didn't realize he was in the Reds rotation until last week. I can see how that is brutal.
    I cannot think of the guy without thinking about him as a Cardinal. That, and he sucks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I cannot think of the guy without thinking about him as a Cardinal. That, and he sucks.
    I think he's played for nine teams now.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Two things about the Reds:

1.) I'm really sweating this Johhny Cueto elbow examination. That would be a kick to my fantasy team's balls if he needs Tommy John.
    2.) I was watching Jason Marquis yesterday thinking about how it's an interesting phenomenon in baseball where these mediocre-to-below-average pitchers can have really nice long careers because it's such a specialized role that so few can do effectively.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

If you think the Reds are bad, watch the Rockies for a few weeks.
    Blue Jay pitchers say hi

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Blue Jay pitchers say hi
    Hutchison pitched a complete game 4-hitter last night. I don't think the Rockies have had a complete game for possibly seasons.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Hutchison pitched a complete game 4-hitter last night. I don't think the Rockies have had a complete game for possibly seasons.
    Tyler Matzek threw a complete game 2 or 3 hit shutout last September. Chad Bettic threw a very nice 8.1 2 run game just the other night. But yeah, for the most part our pitching is horrendous.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Tyler Matzek threw a complete game 2 or 3 hit shutout last September. Chad Bettic threw a very nice 8.1 2 run game just the other night. But yeah, for the most part our pitching is horrendous.
    I just found the Matzek one. It was the only 9 inning shutout for the Rockies last year. Butler has a complete game on his stat sheet this year, but hasn't pitched more than 6 innings, so that must be one of the rain-shortened games.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Colorado has the highest ERA in the league by almost a half a run per game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I just found the Matzek one. It was the only 9 inning shutout for the Rockies last year. Butler has a complete game on his stat sheet this year, but hasn't pitched more than 6 innings, so that must be one of the rain-shortened games.
    Yeah Butler pitched all of the 5+ inning game that was called for rain. I think Butler should go back down he's not ready yet. I loved what Bettis did the other night and that Hale kid pitched a pretty damn good game too. I want to see Matzek come back, he killed it in his last ten starts before the walk-a-thon that got him sent back down.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Yeah Butler pitched all of the 5+ inning game that was called for rain. I think Butler should go back down he's not ready yet. I loved what Bettis did the other night and that Hale kid pitched a pretty damn good game too. I want to see Matzek come back, he killed it in his last ten starts before the walk-a-thon that got him sent back down.
    Butler is hot garbage. I don't even know what he's supposed to do well. He has shown absolutely nothing, and has had precisely zero flashes of competence.

All I've seen him do is get consistently destroyed. If there was ever any doubt as to what this franchise needs to do, it's way past time to blow it up and try to trade for actual established quality MLB pitchers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Butler is hot garbage. I don't even know what he's supposed to do well. He has shown absolutely nothing, and has had precisely zero flashes of competence.

All I've seen him do is get consistently destroyed. If there was ever any doubt as to what this franchise needs to do, it's way past time to blow it up and try to trade for actual established quality MLB pitchers.
    It does have trouble developing them.

Colorado has the highest ERA in the league by almost a half a run per game.
    the park can contribute to that too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information