Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2015 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So?

The new system was pretty ill-advised and it's no wonder a fan base is ripping it to shreds. A.) That's not the organization's fault, the MLB ads themselves say Vote Early, Vote Often. Those aren't even team specific. B.) Don't like it, vote for your own team.
    Did I say it was the organization's fault? I did not make any comments in regards to the article I posted from Kansas City. It just showed what some of KC's fans were doing. Of course, Any team's fans could do the same thing. And I have voted for some of the Rockies players, more than once, 35 times each time, and all from my one email address.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Just watched the end of your standard 0-0 tie that ends in a walk-off balk in the bottom of the 9th.

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Just watched the end of your standard 0-0 tie that ends in a walk-off balk in the bottom of the 9th.
    Sounds like a great game.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Todd Frazier is becoming my favorite player. I expect the Reds to get rid of him soon.

Has anyone noticed Heidi Watney on MLB Network's Quick Pitch?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Has anyone noticed Heidi Watney on MLB Network's Quick Pitch?
    This Heidi?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    This Heidi?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BfMTSjJIQAAFQVf.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	7359

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I just received a "Yadier Molina needs your help! Vote Molina!" email from the Cardinals (bought tickets online nearly 10 years ago, still receive emails).

Those evil Cardinals marketing for votes. Or wait, was that just the Royals doing that that was the problem? Buff?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I just received a "Yadier Molina needs your help! Vote Molina!" email from the Cardinals (bought tickets online nearly 10 years ago, still receive emails).

Those evil Cardinals marketing for votes. Or wait, was that just the Royals doing that that was the problem? Buff?
    My official position is that organizations from Missouri are ruining MLB.

11. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My official position is that organizations from Missouri are ruining MLB.
    So I probably shouldn't tell you about the ones I got from the Rockies for Arenado and Tulo?

I think the Blue Jays pitching staff should all be in the all star game... they would be a perfect match for all the Royals players.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

That junk is annoying. I get KC Chiefs emails all the time because I bought tickets to the Broncos game 3 years ago?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    That junk is annoying. I get KC Chiefs emails all the time because I bought tickets to the Broncos game 3 years ago?
    If only there was some way you could make them stop!

16. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

If only there was some way you could make them stop!
    One of these days I'm going to take care of my junk mail. Just not today. Tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow.

Since I've yet to get Joey Votto on my team I've decided to change my team from Domo Arrigato Mr Joey Votto to Ask Me About My Wieters.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information