Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2015 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Maybe.

How long are country miles in East Utah?
    No maybe about it, Nebraskan.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default White Sox-O's postponed; tomorrow closed to fans

Wednesday's game will be available on MLB.TV and will be televised locally by the teams' respective regional sports networks.
    http://m.mlb.com/news/article/121011...d-to-tampa-bay

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Via @baseballpro, Camden 15 minutes to first pitch today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	7080
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

it's the free game on mlb.tv

looks strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    it's the free game on mlb.tv

looks strange...
    I bet it sounds really weird too, not having that background murmur of the crowd.
    Last edited by chazoe60; 04-29-2015 at 04:56 PM.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I bets it sounds really weird too, not having that background murmur of the crowd.
    Gary Thorne called an Adam Jones double like a golf shot at Augusta.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I bets it sounds really weird too, not having that background murmur of the crowd.
    See: Any Florida Marlins game!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And another Royal actually gets hit in the head. Meanwhile, their teammate is the only one serving a suspension for it, and he didn't even hit anyone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

And another Royal actually gets hit in the head. Meanwhile, their teammate is the only one serving a suspension for it, and he didn't even hit anyone.
    Whaaaa. Seems to me the Royals are the common denominator.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Whaaaa. Seems to me the Royals are the common denominator.
    The Royals have got hit 20 times in 21 games and not one single warning has been issued to the opposing team. Two of those have been in the head. I know what the national narrative is and I know Ventura is the spark of three incidents. That narrative isn't telling everything.

That White Sox incident is almost entirely on Samardjia. He smoked Lorenzo Cain on opening day and was never even given a warning and talked shit right up until things blew up in the next series. You're not hearing that on ESPN.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I bet it sounds really weird too, not having that background murmur of the crowd.
    it was funny because I heard some clapping and then they showed about 15 dudes all pressed up against a gate in the outfield. So the game actually did have about 15 fans and 3 scouts watching (besides the media in the press boxes)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

15. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

They still played music in the stadium, but yeah...it was weird being able to loudly hear the pop of the glove on every pitch and throw.

The O's already dont spend as much money as they can, so if it means we score 8 runs and Ubaldo pitches like a champ, I'm okay with an empty stadium on a regular basis.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

The Royals have got hit 20 times in 21 games and not one single warning has been issued to the opposing team. Two of those have been in the head. I know what the national narrative is and I know Ventura is the spark of three incidents. That narrative isn't telling everything.

That White Sox incident is almost entirely on Samardjia. He smoked Lorenzo Cain on opening day and was never even given a warning and talked shit right up until things blew up in the next series. You're not hearing that on ESPN.
    Ventura's idol is Pedro so he ain't changing his ways any time soon. And I say great. Baseball needs more personalities like him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Ventura's idol is Pedro so he ain't changing his ways any time soon. And I say great. Baseball needs more personalities like him.
    This is on Samardjia though and apparently goes back to him being an A last year. He has something out for the Royals.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Marlins are only allowing season ticket holders to watch Marlins batting practice.

Seems like a shitty owner thing to do. I wonder if the Monforts discussed it?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information