Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2015 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I think I've converted to being a Patriots fan.
    Faux rage is faux.

They have exciting offseasons and are more committed to winning than my Bengals are.
    Fixed it for you King. You're welcome.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:

Faux rage is faux.

They have exciting offseasons and are more committed to winning than my Reds are.
    If buying championships is commitment...sure.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

2015 MLB Predictions

NL East - Nationals
    NL Central - Pittsburgh
    NL West - Dodgers
    NL Wildcard - Cardinals
    NL Wildcard - Cubs

NL MVP - A. Rizzo
    NL CY - Kershaw
    NL ROY - K. Bryant

AL East - Red Sox
    AL Central - Tigers
    AL West - Mariners
    AL Wildcard - Angels
    AL Wildcard - Blue Jays

AL MVP - R. Cano
    AL CY - King Felix
    AL ROY - T. Walker
    [

4. The Following User High Fived MHCBill For This Post:

MLB2015 hmm... well the Blue Jays showed one thing last season, they need to get deeper in their pitching staff, both starters and the pen. So what did they do in the offseason? Signed a 50 year old catcher for 50 million a season, picked up more offensive players and either traded away or lost in free agency about 8 pitchers. Don't get me wrong, Josh Donaldson is a good player, I just hope he can eat up innings on the mound as well as play 3rd.

Letting Janssen sign elsewhere is retarded., Just another season of horrible ball coming out of Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

NFL has a salary cap. MLB doesn't. No real cap equals spend that dough. Reds' can't spend that dough as they don't have it. They also can't run the team well enough to be a small market team.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    MLB2015 hmm... well the Blue Jays showed one thing last season, they need to get deeper in their pitching staff, both starters and the pen. So what did they do in the offseason? Signed a 50 year old catcher for 50 million a season, picked up more offensive players and either traded away or lost in free agency about 8 pitchers. Don't get me wrong, Josh Donaldson is a good player, I just hope he can eat up innings on the mound as well as play 3rd.

Letting Janssen sign elsewhere is retarded., Just another season of horrible ball coming out of Toronto
    I will agree with you 100%. As an O's fan, nothing the Jays did this off-season really impressed me all that much. But...the emergence of guys like Norris, Sanchez and Pompey will help.

8. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post

But they're all Canadians now!

10. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MHCBill View Post
    2015 MLB Predictions

NL East - Nationals
    NL Central - Pittsburgh
    NL West - Dodgers
    NL Wildcard - Cardinals
    NL Wildcard - Cubs

NL MVP - A. Rizzo
    NL CY - Kershaw
    NL ROY - K. Bryant

AL East - Red Sox
    AL Central - Tigers
    AL West - Mariners
    AL Wildcard - Angels
    AL Wildcard - Blue Jays

AL MVP - R. Cano
    AL CY - King Felix
    AL ROY - T. Walker
    Kind of early for this, but I'll play along...

NL East - Nationals
    NL Central - Cardinals
    NL West - Dodgers
    NL Wildcard - Giants
    NL Wildcard - Pirates

NL MVP - Stanton
    NL CY - Kershaw
    NL ROY - Joc Pedersen

AL East - Orioles
    AL Central - Tigers
    AL West - Angels
    AL Wildcard - Mariners
    AL Wildcard - Red Sox

AL MVP - Mike Trout
    AL CY - Chris Sale
    AL ROY - Alex Meyer

12. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There's your pitchers Buff: David Hale and Gus Schlosser.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There's your pitchers Buff: David Hale and Gus Schlosser.
    Don't know much about them. My first reaction is, typical Rockies - let's go get a RP and try to make him a SP. That said, apparently he was going to compete for a SP slot there too.

Kind of weird that we traded two catcher prospects when that's a position of need.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't know much about them. My first reaction is, typical Rockies - let's go get a RP and try to make him a SP. That said, apparently he was going to compete for a SP slot there too.

Kind of weird that we traded two catcher prospects when that's a position of need.
    Hale had a 3.03 ERA, so he's probably a 4.50 at Coors...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

http://www.baseballamerica.com/major...-just-man-van/

ST. THOMAS, Ont.—Yes, Daniel Norris lives in a van, loves the outdoors, has an impressive offseason beard and occasionally participates in photo shoots that accentuate his wilderness-loving lifestyle.

The 21-year-old southpaw agrees that it all makes for an interesting story, but sometimes taking a back seat in the mix of his travel ventures, his pursuit of his favorite hobbies—photography and surfing—and Shaggy, his 1978 Volkswagen Westfalia camper van, is the fact that he’ll compete for a rotation spot with the Blue Jays in spring training.

“Baseball’s been my No. 1 passion my whole life,” Norris said. “All the stuff with the van is cool and (a good story) and that’s fine, but baseball is my main focus. That’s my main passion and what I think about the most.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

16 days.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    16 days.
    16 days until we wait 45 more days for meaningful baseball!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

16 days until we wait 45 more days for meaningful baseball!
    I rather enjoy the "He's in the best shape of his life!" stories, thank you very much.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information