Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2015 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Hey Coach, what's your opinion of Hundley? And do you think he'll do well playing in Coors?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Hey Coach, what's your opinion of Hundley? And do you think he'll do well playing in Coors?
    I think I covered him in the Rox thread, but IMO he is a very solid #2 catcher. There is no telling how his offense will translate at Coors, but if I had to guess, I wouldnt go much higher than a .700 OPS. His defense is also around league average. he isnt going to throw out a bunch of runners.

His biggest attribute is how he handles pitchers and I have to believe that is why Colorado brought him in. He was a Godsend for Tillman last year and he is really good at framing. I doubt he'll bring a lot of offense, but he will add some value to the pitching staff.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Asked and answered!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Coach, what's the scouting report on Hundley?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    His biggest value to Baltimore last year was that he was Tillman's catcher. For some reason, Tillman's numbers improved when Hundley caught for him, so he kind of became his personal catcher. He had a few clutch hits here and there, but at the end of the day he's a mediocre hitter that cant throw anyone out on the base paths. Definitely back-up material
    Perfect, he will probably start 140 games in CO.
    It's CO....he might hit 30 bombs there. Who knows?

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

They'll still have a fun offense to watch
    half that team will be on DL by June. Bautista will miss about 40+ games, Edwin will mist 60+ and Reyes will be in and out of the lineup all year, like always

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

7. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    half that team will be on DL by June.
    LOL...probably...and as far as I am concerned...hopefully

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    half that team will be on DL by June. Bautista will miss about 40+ games, Edwin will mist 60+ and Reyes will be in and out of the lineup all year, like always
    Nah, Bautista will have another career year because I let him go as my keeper last year because I was sick of his injuries. Murphy's law.

Adopted Bronco:

Nah, Bautista will have another career year because I let him go as my keeper last year because I was sick of his injuries. Murphy's law.
    He cant handle a full year in the field and due to their shortcomings in the outfield, they'll rely on Bats to play 150 games out there. Considering what he CAN bring...it's a good idea. Unfortunately, he cant handle that much field time anymore and inevitably...he'll be hurt. On the other hand...he did give them 130 games in the OF last year, so we'll see. I just wouldnt count on that happening again

He cant handle a full year in the field and due to their shortcomings in the outfield, they'll rely on Bats to play 150 games out there. Considering what he CAN bring...it's a good idea. Unfortunately, he cant handle that much field time anymore and inevitably...he'll be hurt. On the other hand...he did give them 130 games in the OF last year, so we'll see. I just wouldnt count on that happening again
    they have the worst playing field in the league, a lot of talk about replacing it but keep putting it off. That field takes a year or two of playing time off of everyone who steps on it.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

If you have ever wondered how much it sucks being a Blue Jays fan, this pretty much sums it up lol.

Sneeze injures Blue Jays' Kevin Pillar
    http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-...s-kevin-pillar

OK BLUE JAYS LETS PLAY BALL.......

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Joe West has a notoriously small strike zone.

Last week, A.J. Pierzynski asked West if he was going to call any strikes. West turned to Freddie Gonzalez in the Braves dugout and hollered, "Freddie we're going to need a new catcher" and Pierzynski was thrown out of spring training game.

-As told by Tim Kirkjean on ESPN just now.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Joe West has a notoriously small strike zone.

Last week, A.J. Pierzynski asked West if he was going to call any strikes. West turned to Freddie Gonzalez in the Braves dugout and hollered, "Freddie we're going to need a new catcher" and Pierzynski was thrown out of spring training game.

-As told by Tim Kirkjean on ESPN just now.
    Joe West thinks fans go the games to see him.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

he's a douche

and as for being a fan of the Jays, I'm with you MHC... it's frustrating

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

this is one of my favorite plays ever... Buck Martinez getting a double play after breaking his ankle on the play. Those are some sexy Seattle fans as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information