Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2015 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Looks like the Phillies have just flat quit.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Looks like the Phillies have just flat quit.
    It's a new direction they're trying out.

Mo, Buff, somebody. I need fantasy baseball help. I am good on batting stats, but I need pitching. I'm thinking about trading a good batter for a few good pitchers. The guy is Nolan Arenado. I would still have Stanton and Prince Fielder to bring in RBIs and whatnot. My only good starting pitchers are DeGrom (Mets) and Liriano (Pirates). I'm trying to get Arrieta (Cubs), Burnett (Pirates), and Miller (Braves). We keep hitting a wall. He wants me to throw in DeGrom on the trade. Right now he wants DeGrom and Arenado while I get Burnett, Arrieta, and Cespedes (Tigers). I told him he should throw in Shelby Miller to that.

Is he trying to rip me off or am I being greedy? Any idea on how these guys will do the rest of the season?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Keeper league or no? Standard 5x5 weekly match ups (not roto)?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Keeper league or no? Standard 5x5 weekly match ups (not roto)?
    Standards ESPN match ups. Not a keeper. Start 1 player per position, plus 2 extra OFs, plus 1B/3B and 2B/SS. You also start 9 pitchers who can be starter or relief.

I got him to throw in Shelby Miller.

When somebody says "I need help with my fantasy baseball" isn't that the equivalent of coming out of the closet?
    Free Hotcarl!

7. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Standards ESPN match ups. Not a keeper. Start 1 player per position, plus 2 extra OFs, plus 1B/3B and 2B/SS. You also start 9 pitchers who can be starter or relief.

I got him to throw in Shelby Miller.
    Make the trade.

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    When somebody says "I need help with my fantasy baseball" isn't that the equivalent of coming out of the closet?
    No. But not liking baseball is a sign that you're a commie and should be deported.

No. But not liking baseball is a sign that you're a commie and should be deported.
    I strongly disagree, I'm as 'Murican as they come. I have a flag as my screen saver, what's your screensaver commie?
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    I strongly disagree, I'm as 'Murican as they come. I have a flag as my screen saver, what's your screensaver commie?
    A photo I took on a foggy day at McPherson National Cemetery of an unknown soldier's grave.

Why do people use screensavers?

14. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Why do people use screensavers?
    I don't, I guess. I was just thinking of my background. Nineties computers would get the desktop burned into the screen if you didn't have something moving on it, or something like that. I think that's not the case anymore

I don't, I guess. I was just thinking of my background. Nineties computers would get the desktop burned into the screen if you didn't have something moving on it, or something like that. I think that's not the case anymore
    I have Sydney Leroux on my background and an American themed screensaver in the bottom right corner.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have Sydney Leroux on my background and an American themed screensaver in the bottom right corner.
    Well, nothing says America like a well endowed woman who was born in Canada.

Well, nothing says America like a well endowed woman who was born in Canada.
    I knew you'd say that, but if you hadn't Pudge would never know.

19. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information