Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gase to Bears OC

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    So much for rumors Fox bailed because he hated but couldn't change our game plans after Elway forced Gase on him and denied him any say in the offense. I doubt he quit to get away from the guy and immediately rehired him.
    Milquetoasts reunited. That was fast.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I fear that these coaches might actually be able to make Jay Cutler a top tier QB. That would suck. I'm glad Gase got a job though, I am a fan of his.
    Only Jay can make Jay a top tier QB, but if he ever takes a fancy to such a notion, he's got the right staff now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

buff, stop. . .

turnovers are a part of jay cutler's genetic makeup. . . it's science!

and gase is lucky. . . sounds like he was gonna have to be a ball boy for the browns if fox didn't bail him out with a job. . .

5. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Fox bailed Gase out. Good move by Gase seeing what was left. Elway and Manning both praised Gase over the past two years. Looks like that wore off in 2014 and Elway wanted nothing to do with him otherwise Elway would have made it work.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Dennis Smith #49

Gase should have left last year after Manning's record shattering season and the passing offense as a whole was destroying records. Now he has to try to duplicate what he had in Denver with Jay Cutler, coach killer. Cutler has all the talent you would want in a QB but lacks the desire to work at becoming the best. I see a flaming pile of poo for Chicago as Jay continues to fire footballs off his back foot to the opposing D.
    A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.
    Oliver Herford

All reports seemed to indicate Jay worked hard last season. He really wasn't the same douchey guy either. Yet he has the worst season in his career.

He doesn't even look that good throwing the ball anymore.

Always thought he'd grow into a top 7 QB eventually but I've concluded I was wrong now.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    All reports seemed to indicate Jay worked hard last season. He really wasn't the same douchey guy either. Yet he has the worst season in his career.

He doesn't even look that good throwing the ball anymore.

Always thought he'd grow into a top 7 QB eventually but I've concluded I was wrong now.
    He still has a ton of arm talent, but mechanically it's still a mess.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    buff, stop. . .

turnovers are a part of jay cutler's genetic makeup. . . it's science!

and gase is lucky. . . sounds like he was gonna have to be a ball boy for the browns if fox didn't bail him out with a job. . .
    I know, I felt dirty even making the case... But I'm a Gase fan boi. I think someone who went to the Super Bowl with Peyton Manning can't help but make Jhey Cutler a better QB.

11. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

This kind of surprised me. I figured there was an element of a Fox - Gase philosophy riff that lead to everything getting blown up. Guess it was just Fox and Elway.

13. The Following User High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    This kind of surprised me. I figured there was an element of a Fox - Gase philosophy riff that lead to everything getting blown up. Guess it was just Fox and Elway.
    Large forehead particles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

They are freaking out about Gase and Brandon Marshall over in Chicago. The Bears have become Broncos East with Fox, Gase, Cutler, Marshall.

16. The Following User High Fived TimHippo For This Post:

"FWIW I was told that Gase has absolutely bombed a few interviews, so even w/ familiarity with Fox, it's not an absolute lock. Likely, though;" Aaron Leming
    (@AaronLemingNFL)

https://twitter.com/AaronLemingNFL/s...68250948616193

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information