Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Does Anyone Feel Better Today After This Last Week?

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I really like Wade as a person and as a DC and would be ecstatic if that were to happen but I can't shake the idea that's it's going to be Vance Joseph. I basically haven't even let myself think about someone else getting the job.
    You're locked on, like a pit bull on an adversary, or WTE on a bad joke.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

I really like Wade as a person and as a DC and would be ecstatic if that were to happen but I can't shake the idea that's it's going to be Vance Joseph. I basically haven't even let myself think about someone else getting the job.
    Yeah, love to see that happen, but my gut says you're right (for whatever that's worth.)
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

4. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Well, if it was Joseph then why have we heard no request to interview him for the job? You'd think someone would have reported it if someone had reached out to him.

And while I am not against Joseph getting a crack at the coordinator position, he would not be atop my list which would consist of Jim Schwartz, Wade Phillips, Mike Nolan, Vic Fangio, Gary Gibbs, Ted Monachino and Steven Wilks.

6. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Well, if it was Joseph then why have we heard no request to interview him for the job? You'd think someone would have reported it if someone had reached out to him.

And while I am not against Joseph getting a crack at the coordinator position, he would not be atop my list which would consist of Jim Schwartz, Wade Phillips, Mike Nolan, Vic Fangio, Gary Gibbs, Ted Monachino and Steven Wilks.
    Probably because the Broncos haven't even had the press conference introducing Kubes as head coach. It was decided yesterday, but today was a holiday. I'm guessing we'll hear more tomorrow after the press conference. I'm still hoping for Schwartz of Fangio myself, but I'll trust the FO on this one.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Since it's the Broncos reunion tour why not Wade Phillips.
    Why not Joe Collier? Those were the best and most innovative defenses Denver ever had.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Why not Joe Collier? Those were the best and most innovative defenses Denver ever had.
    Probably because he is 82 years old. Collier would be a major health risk at his age due to the excitement of the sport - I don't think they want to kill a Denver Legend on National Television.

Am sick of the Schwartz love. Guy is a complete douche. Don't want him near Denver.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    You're locked on, like a pit bull on an adversary, or WTE on a bad joke.
    WTE is locked onto bad taste.

I feel better that Fox is gone. Apprehensive about Kubiak. Kubiak and Dennison have to be better than Fox and Gase though. I will feel better if they bring in a strong DC.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

All I really want out of a coaching staff is a team that can adjust during the game when what they are doing isn't working and a team that wants to fight if they get down by 2 TD's not say, "Oh well, there is always next week."

16. The Following 8 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    All I really want out of a coaching staff is a team that can adjust during the game when what they are doing isn't working and a team that wants to fight if they get down by 2 TD's not say, "Oh well, there is always next week."
    Great post BDB....there is one other thing I would like to add to this. I would like to see players that plays for their team mates and the not the camera.
    Getting Stoked

18. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I don't know this person. Can you please share some info and if this is a good thing?
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I feel better after the press conference.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

This may be a fools dream but I loved that conference. Seeing Kubs emotional about coming home and what the organization means to him just touched something in me. Kubs had a long relationship with Mr. Bowlen and he understands from a lot of different positions of what being a Bronco means. I'm ready to see Bronco pride again from the Head Coach to the ball boys......

The part that I found touching from John is when he talked about the feeling you get when you win a championship together. The money is the money but winning together is something that no one can ever take from you. I've heard Alfred and Steve Atwater say the same thing, they try to include the birth of their children in the greatest events in their life, but they have to work at mentioning that first....you can just see how bad they want that again and for our current players to experience it too.

I was in the store several years ago and someone from the office was in there too talking about how bad Mr. Bowlen wanted to win a championship again. It was like well, yeah and he said no. It's not what you think, he loves picking out the rings, he loves the feeling that everyone was on the same page and together made this event happen. I know that the lady that ran the store as the manager got a Super Bowl ring, he truly feels like it's a group effort with everyone working together. They no longer have a store manager since a company took over the Stadium Store and the Dove store runs under them now. Hearing Gary and John talk today reminded me of those feelings that were standard back with SB wins. YEAH!
    Getting Stoked

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information