Thread: Seattle Seahawks fans who left game early miss epic comeback

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Default Seattle Seahawks fans who left game early miss epic comeback

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...lkA1lIUzAwMV8x

Even I knew the game wasnt over

I mean if this isnt the epitome of bandwagon fans I dont know what is - PATHETIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I thought GB had it but with 4 minutes left thats still way to early to leave. Had Bostic gotten the onside kick than i can understand leaving but with still 4 minutes remaining im surprised anyone left.

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

In their defense, they've only watched football for 3 years.

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I just cant imagine my team only down by two scores with that much time and leaving, esp. after paying so much money to be at a playoff game -
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

I'm going to start by saying I'm rooting for the Seahawks to win it this year. I don't want the Patriots to win simply because of the people I know (I want to see them unhappy ), and because now that the Broncos are out of it, I appreciate the Seahawks far more now, than I did during the regular season. Watching their defense has made me appreciate how awesome it can be to watch defenses completely dominate a game.

With that being said, I cannot stand their fans. This whole 12th man thing drives me nuts, they've never, ever, been known to have a crazy fan base until some guy in the Seahawks FO had a idea of trying to establish them as a rabid fan base by creating some campaign to give them an identity. Those fans leaving during the game, proves my point exactly. I know you'll get those fans in any city, but if you're a supposedly highly touted fan base, I would've expected more from them.

10. The Following User High Fived tripp For This Post:

The most pathetic part is I spent the first three quarters of that game hoping GB would go up by a third score so all those fairweather bandwagon rats would desert their sinking ship before the fourth quarter—and my only error was OVERESTIMATING how big a lead it would take! The biggest POSSIBLE game they could host, and their team never trailed MORE than two scores, yet the punks who think they invented commitment and loyalty three years ago (when they merely DISCOVERED those traits) can't even stick around and support their team to the end, win OR lose. Pathetic.

Defending SB Champs or not, Texas A&M should cancel Seattles license to borrow the term "Twelfth Man," because they've (again) besmirched the title and forfeited any right to use it (a right they only have because the Aggies agreed to accept a settlement and annual fee rather than strip them of it in federal court.)
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

12. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

OB

I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

14. The Following User High Fived shank For This Post:

The original Twelfth Man didn't even make the team, but the coach called him out of the stands to suit up when running out of players. He was one more injury from facing the consensus National Champs, and that injury mercifully never came, but he stood on the sideline ready and waiting till the final gun just in case; when that gun sounded he was the only player left who COULD stand. Texas A&M has been the TRUE Home of the Twelfth Man for >90 years because of that and the fans who still all stand till the final gun of every game to symbolize equal commitment. Seattle is... not that....

Really hope our new Aggie head coach teaches them the difference next year, and for many seasons to come.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information