Page 201 of 300 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 4487

Thread: Patriots being investigated for using deflated balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    As I already said or admitted if you prefer, I never claimed to have read the entire report.

I admit that I had never heard or read that before your post, which I interpreted to be referencing the Pats response to the Wells report. Since I haven't read the whole report and never claimed to have read the whole report, I'm not sure it is as huge a deal as you are trying to make it out to be.

Again, I have never claimed both and you are just making crap up.

You can interpret it anyway you want, but I wasn't chiding anyone. I was pointing out that contrary to a poster's claim that hundreds of "experts" had disproved that a football will lose air during the first half of a game, the Wells report itself acknowledged that would and did happen.

If anyone is being disingenuous, it is you making up shit and crap and claiming I said or claim this or that. Then when I re-post my post to show that you had made shit and crap up, you just make up more shit or crap on that point or some tangent.
    Since you haven't maybe you should keep your mouth closed instead acting like you were part of the investigation. There is old saying you should take to heart. It's better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you're a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Then don't always get it right. The fact is you're being a hypocrite. When information has been to your liking it's the most reliable but when it hasn't been you run your mouth that it only conjecture. Chazoe is right you're being a troll.
    How am I being a hypocrite? I accurately identified the two conflicting reports regarding the NFL allegedly asking or instructing the Pats to suspend the two employees. I didn't dispute or claim the report of Goodells' denial was conjecture or false. In fact, I haven't even mentioned or discussed that most or ALL of the initial leaks and reports after the AFCCG regarding the psi in the Pats footballs were false and inaccurate and that the NFL never corrected the misinformation until it issued the report. So TX, please tell me how I am being a hypocrite?
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

How am I being a hypocrite? I accurately identified the two conflicting reports regarding the NFL allegedly asking or instructing the Pats to suspend the two employees. I didn't dispute or claim the report of Goodells' denial was conjecture or false. In fact, I haven't even mentioned or discussed that most or ALL of the initial leaks and reports after the AFCCG regarding the psi in the Pats footballs were false and inaccurate and that the NFL never corrected the misinformation until it issued the report. So TX, please tell me how I am being a hypocrite?
    Apparently like most Pastie fans reading comprehension is not a strength of yours.

Since you haven't maybe you should keep your mouth closed instead acting like you were part of the investigation. There is old saying you should take to heart. It's better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you're a fool than open it and remove all doubt.
    TX, I get that you don't like my citing information, data and stats from the Wells report that contradict your beliefs, but again please show me where I have inaccurately or incorrectly reported any information from the Wells report or any article or report?

I have heard that saying a number of times and it is good advice, but how can quoting information directly from the Wells report, other articles or reports make me a fool? IMO, you can't be a fool if you are accurately or correctly quoting or referencing information from a report. Moreover, I haven't even defended the Pats in my posts today, merely tried to understand why you and others feel and/or believe certain things, such as a dispute or conflict between information allegedly provided by two NFL officials somehow relating to Kraft.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

TX, I get that you don't like my citing information, data and stats from the Wells report that contradict your beliefs, but again please show me where I have inaccurately or incorrectly reported any information from the Wells report or any article or report?

I have heard that saying a number of times and it is good advice, but how can quoting information directly from the Wells report, other articles or reports make me a fool? IMO, you can't be a fool if you are accurately or correctly quoting or referencing information from a report. Moreover, I haven't even defended the Pats in my posts today, merely tried to understand why you and others feel and/or believe certain things, such as a dispute or conflict between information allegedly provided by two NFL officials somehow relating to Kraft.
    No troll, like the team you root for you twist information to your liking.

Apparently like most Pastie fans reading comprehension is not a strength of yours.
    Clearly it isn't a strength of yours either. You, like everyone else so far, have failed to respond to my requests to show me where I inaccurately stated the facts or any article. You claim I am a hypocrite that discredits or minimizes reports or leaks that aren't favorable to the Pats while shouting out the accuracy of reports or leaks that are favorable to the Pats. However, when I ask you to show me where I have allegedly do so, you fail or refuse to do so.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i think kraft realized all other owners were starting to turn on him, and he realized there might be a chance brady lied to him.
    I agree it's been made clear to him that the oher owners were turning on him but I don't think that in and of itself cause him to do a 180. I don't think Brady lying to him cause him to back down either. Isn't this same twit that to these insists that Spygate was just witch hunt? I think backed down because knows Goodell has something more.

No troll, like the team you root for you twist information to your liking.
    The irony in that statement is enormous and is best expressed by "pot meet kettle" because you twist information to your liking just as much as I do.

I will ask you for the umpteenth time to show me in ANY of my posts today where I twisted ANY information. Based on your failure or inability to provide me with that information in response to my previous requests, however, I doubt you will do so in response to this request.

I agree it's been made clear to him that the oher owners were turning on him
    I agree with this.

Isn't this same twit that to these insists that Spygate was just witch hunt?
    Not that I am aware of. Right after the Spygate scandal broke, Kraft made the following statement:

"This has been an extremely difficult week for our organization. The most troubling part for me, personally, is the impact these actions have had on our fans. We have spent the last 14 years developing and building a franchise that people could embrace and support. The loyalty of our fans has been the most rewarding aspect of owning the team. I am deeply disappointed that the embarrassing events of this past week may cause some people to see our team in a different light.

"After reviewing the facts of the past weekend, the commissioner has made a determination that our franchise engaged in activities that violate the league's rules. He has determined the punishment and I accept it.

"I believe that Coach Belichick always tries to do what is best for the team and he is always accountable for his decisions. He has been a very important part of what our organization has accomplished over the last seven years. In this case, one of his decisions has resulted in a severe penalty for our franchise. He has paid a heavy price and so has our organization. He has apologized for his actions. I accept his apology and look forward to working with him as we move forward.

"It has been a distinct privilege to be involved in the National Football League since 1994. I am passionate about the league because it represents the ultimate in competition. To this end, the integrity of the game and competition between the 32 teams is of paramount importance to me. Whenever the commissioner believes that the integrity of the league's competition is compromised, he must act decisively to protect it.
    http://blog.nj.com/ledgernfl/2007/09...ots_owner.html

I don't see anything in there and I am not aware of anything he said after Spygate in which he claimed it was a witch hunt. In fact he called BB a schmuck with regards to Spygate. I haven't followed everything Kraft has said regarding Deflate gate, however, so he might have made that claim and included spy gate without me seeing or hearing about it.
    Last edited by MNPatsFan; 05-21-2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Incomplete

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default im Kelly says there's 'no doubt' Tom Brady cheated

Jim Kelly knows a few things about being an NFL quarterback.

He also knows that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was knowingly involved in Deflategate, and cheated.

“Oh, there’s no doubt,” Kelly told the panel of We Need To Talk. “There’s no way that an equipment manager in the National Football League is going to do something to the football without the greatest quarterback ever to play knowing.

“You do something like that, you’re going to get caught. And Tom didn’t need to do it.”
    rest - http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/jim-...-brady-cheated

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Just when that dope videographer Josh McDaniels hired was caught taping the 49ers practice before we played them in London. There is no way he did that on his own.

I find it interesting that all of the ex-qb's I've heard discuss this have been gravely disappointed and seem to believe firmly Brady cheated and was the driving force behind all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I find it interesting that all of the ex-qb's I've heard discuss this have been gravely disappointed and seem to believe firmly Brady cheated and was the driving force behind all of it.
    It's funny you say that, because I just saw this article linked from PFT today, talking about that exact subject. A guy from the Boston Herald reports that Belichick never believed Brady's story in the first place:

"Belichick never believed his story, from what I was told," said Borges. "Because they all know. Why do you think all those retired quarterbacks, the Troy Aikmans of the world -- Troy Aikman is about as nice a guy as I've ever met in football -- nobody's backed [Brady]. Nobody, not a single guy. Why do you think that is? Because they hate Brady? No. Because they're not stupid. They know nothing's done with those balls that the quarterback doesn't want done."
    http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pat...believed-brady

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

exactly. NOTHING is done to the QBs footballs without the QB (especially Brady) telling them exactly how he wants them. EVERYONE knows this. EVERYONE can see through Brady's lies on this. Belicheck knew it too, I guarantee that. Coaches have said that they would have known if Brady was having the balls deflated. They just would have. So although there isn't direct 'text messages' that tie Belicheck to actually having a say or having a hand in the actions....Belicheck absolutely knew about it.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    exactly. NOTHING is done to the QBs footballs without the QB (especially Brady) telling them exactly how he wants them. EVERYONE knows this. EVERYONE can see through Brady's lies on this. Belicheck knew it too, I guarantee that. Coaches have said that they would have known if Brady was having the balls deflated. They just would have. So although there isn't direct 'text messages' that tie Belicheck to actually having a say or having a hand in the actions....Belicheck absolutely knew about it.
    If he didn't know, "ignorance is no excuse", just ask Sean Payton.

19. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information