Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: iPhone Battery Life

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    That's how mine has been for like a year, then it just fell off a cliff without any change in my usage habits... That's why I'm befuddled.
    If you haven't changed your usage habits then it sounds like Davii is right. Your battery has crapped out.

2. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I just upgraded to the iPhone 6+ it's battery life is amazing. I absolutely love this phone.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I just upgraded to the iPhone 6+ it's battery life is amazing. I absolutely love this phone.
    I have this phone and people still question how I like it randomly in restaurants.

It's a piece of engineering except it doesn't work with this forum worth a shit. What are you using?

I uninstalled forum runner and reinstalled it out of frustration. Just putting up again with the multiple crashes a visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post

I have this phone and people still question how I like it randomly in restaurants.

It's a piece of engineering except it doesn't work with this forum worth a shit. What are you using?

I uninstalled forum runner and reinstalled it out of frustration. Just putting up again with the multiple crashes a visit.
    It crashed on me the other day with an android, I feared I was facing the same issues as you but it's been perfect since
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post

I just view the MB through Safari. I have unlimited data plan ski just use the inter webs.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I just view the MB through Safari. I have unlimited data plan ski just use the inter webs.
    I've never used the websitebother than to occasionally to check my user cp. That's about once every three months.
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i got a galaxy note for my bday. i have to recharge my phone every 4 days( with an animated wallpaper). And i have an extra battery if i want to go 8 without charging. And when i do charge it, it takes like 15min to get to 100%.

Apple sucks. So glad i made the switch, its not even close to how much better of a phone it is. #NEVERGOINGBACK
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 01-16-2015 at 12:32 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    i GET LOts of emails each day.
    That's what I'm talking about. Your phone is reaching out there trying to update your emails every other minute.

Plus if you've recently installed the latest update it somehow changes your phone and how it operates in a way that drains your battery for whatever reason.

The only thing I did was update to the latest software and my battery started dying. I did the email thing and it worked. It's probably a 50/50 shot but it doesn't hurt to try.
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I still have my email fetch every 15 minutes. My battery lasts all day. 100% at 7:30am and when I get home at 5:30 I'm still usually at least at 50%.

Make sure you close apps when you're not using them. I don't have many apps, maybe like 10.

I have an 8gig iPhone 5c.
    Yeah its crazy how much the phone looking for data or wifi connections will drain it. I still have an iPhone 5 and as long as I keep my apps closed after I use them and my battery usually lasts all day at work. I access Outlook through the web app in Safari sometimes and if I don't close that window after I look at the email it will just keep searching and updating and drain the hell out of the battery. This is true of every phone, not just apple.

The worst culprit for me is always sporting events or things like concerts. I usually just turn on airplane mode because the signals always suck anyway and the battery drains trying to find one.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

This sounds pretty normal Buff, I wouldn't worry about it

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Mine did that after an update - I could sit there and watch the battery drain even though I wasnt doing anything on my phone

I did a little googling and the biggest culprit is your email

Go to Settings>Mail, contacts, calendars>And turn "Fetch data" off

That fixed my issue - I also make sure that there arent a lot of apps running in the background
    you turn off fetch, you have to manually get your email... not good if your email is important for work

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

turn off bluetooth if you arent using it.... it will constantly search as long as it is turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Is it any coincidence that my latest pop up ad at the top of the page is for a Samsung Galaxy

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    you turn off fetch, you have to manually get your email... not good if your email is important for work
    Ya - I dont use my phone for email i use my ipad - and I think you can customize each email account so you can turn off your personal emails and just leave your work one on

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i got a galaxy note for my bday. i have to recharge my phone every 4 days( with an animated wallpaper). And i have an extra battery if i want to go 8 without charging. And when i do charge it, it takes like 15min to get to 100%.

Apple sucks. So glad i made the switch, its not even close to how much better of a phone it is. #NEVERGOINGBACK
    Thank you for this valuable contribution to the thread

23. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information