Poll: Do you want Manning back next year?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Do you want Manning back next year?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Keep Manning til he decides to hang it up, which might be as soon as March, because as long as he's healthy and his heart is in it he's this teams best QB in decades. Yall can hold your standards to those from 2013 but the reality is you don't need that level of play to win a SB, Ya see, I find it funny that the main reason some people use for moving on from Manning (don't need HoF QB's to win a SB) is also the main reason to ignore your ridiculous standards for Manning.

You can have Osweiler, I like him too, but I'll go down swinging with Mannning.

You can see what you have with Oswieler after Manning hangs them up, this is an otherwise young and talented team so let's not pretend timing is imperative.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

I'm leaning towards moving on. His arm just isn't strong enough to make all of the throws, which allows teams to game plan him. Vontae Davis said that the Colts had the blueprint from last year's super bowl. They did. If he had any mobility at all to help make up for it, it might be a different story. I just don't think that he can beat an elite defense without having 5 seconds to stand in the pocket while the receivers get open every play. I think he can lead the Broncos to a 12-4 type of regular season every year. I just don't think that he can beat the elite teams in the playoffs any more.

4. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information