Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CJ Anderson

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1...ave-sprung-c-j
    Salt in the wound. The complete lack of effort by everyone except CJ was truly evident on this play.

Instead, Thomas and Sanders are watching the jumbotron.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Having wet dreams imagining Shanahan and CJ Anderson in the same offense.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    CJ had a stellar game, in fact he has had a stellar year once he got his chance. I am proud to call him a Bronco and that play was 110% beast mode!!!

And it was funny when he was trying to stop the Olineman in that fight - I though our guy was gonna toss our own guy on his butt
    Can see why everyone (especially him) thinks Orlando Franklins underappreciated. I guess our whole underappreciated unfairly abused stellar line took it personally though, because on the very next play:

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1...ave-sprung-c-j
    Salt in the wound. The complete lack of effort by everyone except CJ was truly evident on this play.

Instead, Thomas and Sanders are watching the jumbotron.
    Hey, at least they cared enough to (sort of) watch, which is more than the guys PAID to block did. How the HELL does a RB need to break TWO tackles just to avoid a loss, then break TWO MORE just to convert 4th and 1? "Make the first 1/3 of the team miss"?! Think that's a realistic expecation. Yeah, Schlereth's crazy for saying we should fire them all. Bet Elway pays more attention to him than to the former All Pro guard who got him to his only SB wins in 5 tries than he does to the Kool-Aid kids though (and thank God for that.) Like a six-man team vs. a normal one, every time.

Then we wonder why Manning's beat all to Hell and jumping at his own shadow while we can't keep our #1 OR #2 RB healthy past Thanksgiving.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Can see why everyone (especially him) thinks Orlando Franklins underappreciated. I guess our whole underappreciated unfairly abused stellar line took it personally though, because on the very next play:

Hey, at least they cared enough to (sort of) watch, which is more than the guys PAID to block did. How the HELL does a RB need to break TWO tackles just to avoid a loss, then break TWO MORE just to convert 4th and 1? "Make the first 1/3 of the team miss"?! Think that's a realistic expecation. Yeah, Schlereth's crazy for saying we should fire them all. Bet Elway pays more attention to him than to the former All Pro guard who got him to his only SB wins in 5 tries than he does to the Kool-Aid kids though (and thank God for that.) Like a six-man team vs. a normal one, every time.

Then we wonder why Manning's beat all to Hell and jumping at his own shadow while we can't keep our #1 OR #2 RB healthy past Thanksgiving.

Why did you quote me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Why did you quote me?
    Because you provided the links I referenced in the second part.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Oh ok, but it wasnt me, it was underarmour

Thats why I was confused

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That was an awesome run but his best move of the game wasn't even a run. Its when he showed the maturity, just the play before, to get in the face of 330lb big O and keep him from hitting us with a penalty, and was the reason he got to show his beast mode on that play.
    That's one fiery, gutsy guy!

https://vine.co/v/ODK79TuzuJ7
    Last edited by Spiritguy; 01-13-2015 at 02:32 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Spiritguy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

You can see Franklin wants to toss him on his ass so bad but stops mid toss realizing oops thats my guy

Man, I love this kid more and more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cj.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	6398

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Man, I love this kid more and more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cj.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	6398
    He's apologizing for not playing good enough. And imo he played the toughest out of everyone. No need to apologize CJ!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

That young man was such a bright spot this season, he doesn't have a thing to apologize for....his teammates however...

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Default CJ Anderson

Baller

17. The Following User High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information