Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos could dump John Fox if they lose to Colts

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Default Broncos could dump John Fox if they lose to Colts

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-lose-to-colts

The Broncos are heavy favorites (-7) against the Colts at home on Sunday afternoon. But there's plenty of thought that Peyton Manning's old team could play spoiler for his new team. And if that happens, Broncos coach John Fox could potentially become a free agent.

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reported on Sunday morning that Fox, whose been coaching the team since 2011, could be out in Denver if the Broncos are upset by the Colt.
    I'm posting this both because it is an important topic worthy for discussion, and because hopefully posting this thread at halftime will make the Broncos suck less.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

I've said for weeks Fox is gone if they do anything short of win a Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    I've said for weeks Fox is gone if they do anything short of win a Super Bowl.
    Not sure about that one.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

5. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

They need to strongly consider it. This is unacceptable.

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Well, something has to change, this team is truley loaded with talent.

What is the misssing link, coaching, Qbing, oline weakness, soft recivers?

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Not sure about that one.
    Heavy favorites in multiple PO games and they get embarassed. Even more embarassing having the first round bye to prepare. He HAS to go. Mo can point to the record all he wants. It is lipstick on a pig.

Maybe Gase is ready to go, and decided to call a shit game so he can move on with his life....

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Krugan For This Post:

We were going to lose very badly next week anyway. Saves us from getting royally embarrassed.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    Well, something has to change, this team is truley loaded with talent.

What is the misssing link, coaching, Qbing, oline weakness, soft recivers?
    Coaching and QB are the biggest weak links. Peyton has been post season choking his whole career.

Hey Mo come sell us on the record again. Sell us on why this team should lose when: 1. They had a bye. 2. They had a home game. 3. They had a better roster talent wise. F the record. F Manning. F Fox. Time to regroup!

i agree, fox has nver seemed to prepare this team for big games, always had a boring look and this defense was never imaginative, raheem moore needs to go when your freee safety dont make plays than you just have a guy out there......annoyed and pissed at this team pissing away 3 seasons in a row
    kyle "the fainting goat" orton!
    Josh McDinkieDoink McDaniels
    Greatest HC QB Duo, starring in "MY OFFENSE IS OFFENSIVE"

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Hey Mo come sell us on the record again. Sell us on why this team should lose when: 1. They had a bye. 2. They had a home game. 3. They had a better roster talent wise. F the record. F Manning. F Fox. Time to regroup!
    Dude, leave Mo out of it. He has nothing to do with how the team played or prepared today.

18. The Following 5 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Dude, leave Mo out of it. He has nothing to do with how the team played or prepared today.
    All he has pointed to in his defense is this team's record. I want to know what the record matters at this point? Remember when Baltimore won at our expense? What was their record? I bet you don't know short of googling it. But you know they won the SB.

Their record is moot. This team, DESPITE their record, should still be playing. 13 points is UNACCEPTABLE.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

All he has pointed to in his defense is this team's record. I want to know what the record matters at this point? Remember when Baltimore won at our expense? What was their record? I bet you don't know short of googling it. But you know they won the SB.

Their record is moot. This team, DESPITE their record, should still be playing. 13 points is UNACCEPTABLE.
    It doesn't dumbass.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information