Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Serial Podcast

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Season 2 - episode 1 dropped today. Already hooked.

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cul...ocial_facebook
    Man - thanks for the heads up on the original one. That was a terrific listen.

This one looks to be pretty damn good too.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Just finished Season 1. It was good, but at the end, I felt less convinced of Adnan's innocence than I did at the beginning, which is weird because they certainly tried to move the listener in another direction.

I can't figure out anything logical that doesn't involve Adnan being involved in her killing. Jay's confession and knowledge just doesn't fit with any other scenario.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Just finished Season 1. It was good, but at the end, I felt less convinced of Adnan's innocence than I did at the beginning, which is weird because they certainly tried to move the listener in another direction.

I can't figure out anything logical that doesn't involve Adnan being involved in her killing. Jay's confession and knowledge just doesn't fit with any other scenario.
    Seasons 2 and 3 are largely a disappointment, from my experience... Regarding season 1:

He's definitely guilty. There were some problematic elements from his trial, but he's almost certainly guilty. I agree that Jay's account kind of sealed the deal for me - I think Jay was probably more involved than he let's on, and I don't see how you could explain away what he saw and acquit Adnan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Seasons 2 and 3 are largely a disappointment, from my experience... Regarding season 1:

He's definitely guilty. There were some problematic elements from his trial, but he's almost certainly guilty. I agree that Jay's account kind of sealed the deal for me - I think Jay was probably more involved than he let's on, and I don't see how you could explain away what he saw and acquit Adnan.
    Yeah, we're on the same page.

Jay had a much larger involvement and won the "prisoner's dilemma" game

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Also, thanks for the head's up on seasons 2 & 3. I already wasn't really sold on even starting those. Won't bother now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information