Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: house of cards *spoilers*

Default house of cards *spoilers*

New season starts on the 28th, I just finished session two tonight. It's a very addicting series.

One thing that's been driving me nuts is the scene where it seems as if Frank and Claire seem to get intimate with their secret service detail. Did that irritate anyone else?
    Free Hotcarl!

2. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This gives me a reason to rewatch it again.

Just an incredible show.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    New season starts on the 28th, I just finished session two tonight. It's a very addicting series.

One thing that's been driving me nuts is the scene where it seems as if Frank and Claire seem to get intimate with their secret service detail. Did that irritate anyone else?
    Didnt really irritate me but did catch me off guard that Frank went that way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

It was first hinted frank might swing that way in the episode where he went back to his old college for the weekend

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post

Didnt really irritate me but did catch me off guard that Frank went that way.
    It irritated me in the sense that he has so much to lose. I feel like this will be a scandal in the future. Also I meant new season February 28th
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    It irritated me in the sense that he has so much to lose. I feel like this will be a scandal in the future. Also I meant new season February 28th
    Well, seeing how he has been involved in two murders i think making nuk nuk with his SS agent is the least of his worries. lol

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I'm looking forward to 2016 more then 2015. That's when he runs to retain the Office of the Presidency which he stole from his predecessor.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

As far as Frank "swinging both ways," this is 21 century Hollywood. More & more characters will be expected to swing both way in order to keep up with current social expectations. I'm not going to elaborate any further on this subject in this thread due to forum rules.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    As far as Frank "swinging both ways," this is 21 century Hollywood. More & more characters will be expected to swing both way in order to keep up with current social expectations. I'm not going to elaborate any further on this subject in this thread due to forum rules.
    Meh, I disagree that it's a social expectation for us to have a bisexual character. I was just really surprised by it
    Free Hotcarl!

Finally got around to finishing season three, I hated the cliff hanger
    Free Hotcarl!

I loved House of Cards season 1 and some of season 2. Then it just got boring and I couldn't watch it any longer. I tried hanging on but couldn't. Did it get any better at least?
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

it wasn't as good but it is just to set up season 4... going to be war!
    Last edited by weazel; 06-25-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, season 3 was a little disappointing but im not sure what to expect from season 4 so im hoping for some good stuff.

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I think it will be good... she's going to run and he's gonna have to fight her.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

21. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I've been rewatching this getting ready for season 4. Season one and two were great to watch again, season three not so much. Regardless I'm getting excited for season four
    Free Hotcarl!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information