Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: house of cards *spoilers*

season three seemed to have been the "set up" season for a ramped up political FIGHT that is goign to be intriguing. All the new chess pieces are put into place with enough backround for us to keep up with. There actually was a LOT of things that happened in 3, and a lot of new players.

(like wave pointed out, when Frank went to college and was kissing on his college friend was the first time we were introduced to his bi side. We just didn't know if his wife knew until the SS agent)
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Is season 3 the one where Frank pissed on his Dad's grave?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Is season 3 the one where Frank pissed on his Dad's grave?
    Yep. Season 4 comes out tomorrow. Just about to finish my annual rewatch, 56 minutes away, in fact.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's time.

What a hell of an open...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It's time.

What a hell of an open...
    I hate that Underwood has the best "shark repellent" ever. I want to see him go down so bad, but he just won't.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I hate that Underwood has the best "shark repellent" ever. I want to see him go down so bad, but he just won't.
    I root for him. This show is amazing and Kevin Spacey is awesome.

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

The acting & scripts are great, I hate the character mainly because I'd hate to see someone obtain the Presidency the way he did. What he's done as President...
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Holy balls season 4 was awesome. Could not stop watching it once I started. And that last scene was absolutely bone-chilling. (A little disappointed that that last line was a blatant Breaking Bad ripoff, but otherwise great).

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Holy balls season 4 was awesome. Could not stop watching it once I started. And that last scene was absolutely bone-chilling. (A little disappointed that that last line was a blatant Breaking Bad ripoff, but otherwise great).
    I think its safe to say that everything's going to hit the fan, once & for all, in season 5. The only question is, how much damage will they do as they go down in flames?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Have to agree.

The reality is when you look past Frank all of the political figures are corrupt in some degree. Frank is just more upfront about it and i like his persona. Just got done with season 4 and it was way better than last season. Both Spacey and Wright nail their roles in this show.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Have to agree.

The reality is when you look past Frank all of the political figures are corrupt in some degree. Frank is just more upfront about it and i like his persona. Just got done with season 4 and it was way better than last season. Both Spacey and Wright nail their roles in this show.
    Frank Murdered 2 people & stole the White House; that goes above & beyond common corruption. Nevertheless, your absolutely right about them nailing their roles to the point of being scary. By the way, how has Shane not gotten into this? For someone who started the "1984" thread, about a book published in 1949, you'd think he'd love this show that could be considered a modern day adaptation of it.

Just finished binge watching season 4, that was awesome! Season 5 is going to be absolutely insane, the characters in this show are perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Peyton Manning

I am rewatching it all in preparation for season 4 just released. I am still on season 1 (rewatch) and don't recall the scene you refer to from watching the first time. Anyway, you have to realize these are not nice people. Frank is evil, to say the least. But I am thinking that there is a whole lot of similarity to the way the Washington scene really is. So corrupt. I enjoy the series, especially Spacey's acting. Enjoying watching it again and looking forward to season 4.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Didn't see episode three coming. Shit just got real.

That was a great episode. I've always kind of disliked Claire until now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Didn't see episode three coming. Shit just got real.

That was a great episode. I've always kind of disliked Claire until now.
    Just wait until the last thing that comes out of her mouth during the last 5 minutes of the final episode. That, & the stare that she & Frank give as he make the final statement of the season before closing credits.

20. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information