Poll: What does Denver do in the Payoffs?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for Denver in the Playoffs

Default Predictions for Denver in the Playoffs

What does Denver do in the 2015 NFL Playoffs?

Poll upcoming/poll is public

I hate to be a downer, but from what I've seen of our team lately...and the way Manning has played over the last month..... I think we are a 1-n-done team this year.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

New England is the only obstacle in our way. If they go down the Enchilada is ours! If not I could see a scenario where we lose in I AFCCG
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Pittsburgh brings Jerome Bettis out of retirement and with help from their refs "upset" Denver in the second round. Did you know Jerome Bettis is from Detroit?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

5. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

I'm not nearly as confident as last year--not even close. And I think that might be a good thing. Sneaking suspicion we get it done this year...at least I hope

Admin on the "other" site, still your friendly Broncos fan

7. The Following 5 Users High Fived RunYouOver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

We will win our first game because this team is still dominant at home. Then I predict we will lose to New England in the AFCCG.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

We're 8-0 at home this year. I'm confident we win the divisional round, not so much the AFCCG if we have to go on the road to NE. It's more than just the weather. To be truly effective, Manning needs the home field quiet on offense to effectively audible. Our silent count and audibles on the road this year have gotten worse and worse. I just don't trust us on the road.

Now, if NE loses in the divisional round, I can see us making the Superbowl. As far as winning it, it depends which NFC team we play. I'd actually like another shot at Seattle. Don't know if we'd win, but we have a better defense this year and we're more balanced. Seattle's offense isn't exactly scary this year either. Stop Lynch and play to stop the zone read vs Wilson and our secondary can shut down their receivers.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lose the first game.

Board loses its shit.

Hoes is a dirtbag.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I'd expect a win vs. any of the possible first round opponents -- though a first-round exit would spare us what I see as a 100-to-1 shot vs. NE. Little need to even get off the plane for that one.

I don't think this team beats GB or Seattle in a SB either.

Just not Denver's year IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    We will win our first game because this team is still dominant at home. Then I predict we will lose to New England in the AFCCG.
    Here is proof that Wave and I agree on something today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

If Baltimore can win in Pitt I believe they have what it takes to upset Brady and the Pats. That's the only path Denver has realistically to host the AFCCG in Denver.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Board loses its shit.
    And Mo is sure to remind everyone of how much more intelligent he is because he isn't losing his shit like the rest of us simpletons.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

If someone else can knock off the Pats at home... I sure don't want us to play them. Any other team that can knock off the Pats at home will take care of us even at Mile High.

To be the best, you've got to beat the best. Unfortunately, I don't think we're the best.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    If someone else can knock off the Pats at home... I sure don't want us to play them. Any other team that can knock off the Pats at home will take care of us even at Mile High.

To be the best, you've got to beat the best. Unfortunately, I don't think we're the best.
    I don't believe that. Some teams just don't match up well against each other and I think Baltimore can create enough havoc around Brady to pull off a close game.

Need Flacco to be tight and on his game tonight and in NE if they win.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

Which is why I would be happy for someone to do our dirty work of taking out the best. No one will remember how easy or hard our path was if we're holding that trophy at the end of the year.

21. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information