Poll: What does Denver do in the Payoffs?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions for Denver in the Playoffs

I think they'll either lose the first one at home next Sunday or they win the whole thing. Feast or famine with this team.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    And Mo is sure to remind everyone of how much more intelligent he is because he isn't losing his shit like the rest of us simpletons.
    Yay! More making it personal because I don't hate this team.

There are a lot of miserable people here.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I hope the ex-Freaks appreciated the Hoes is a dirtbag option. That was for you guys. War the old Bronco Freaks!

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I hope the ex-Freaks appreciated the Hoes is a dirtbag option. That was for you guys. War the old Bronco Freaks!
    That's what I voted for. No poll is complete without it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yay! More making it personal because I don't hate this team.

There are a lot of miserable people here.
    I couldn't care less if you love or hate the team. I was talking about your constant need to shit on people for "freaking out" as you put it. All of your posts on this topic come off as "I'm better than you becaue you freak out and I don't".

If you chose to remain calm and uncritical of the team, good for you. I don't think anyone has any issuse with that. But it doesn't make your opinion worth any more than those who choose to be negative about the team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I couldn't care less if you love or hate the team. I was talking about your constant need to shit on people for "freaking out" as you put it. All of your posts on this topic come off as "I'm better than you becaue you freak out and I don't".

If you chose to remain calm and uncritical of the team, good for you. I don't think anyone has any issuse with that. But it doesn't make your opinion worth any more than those who choose to be negative about the team.
    I've never said that. Any of that, really. Continue on with your fun personal attacks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I've never said that. Any of that, really. Continue on with your fun personal attacks.
    Not in as many words, but you imply it every chance you get. It's not a personal attack, it's just an observation of the truth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Not in as many words, but you imply it every chance you get. It's not a personal attack, it's just an observation of the truth.
    Here's the best part: I didn't even say whether or not I'd be in that group. That's the best part to your bullshit, because if they lose that first game, I probably am going to lose it and be pissed.

Continue on with your strawman.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

We win it all. CJ is the MVP of the playoffs. This team reminds me of our 97 team. We will shock the world.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

In all honestly, the least appealing of those options is getting back to the Super Bowl and losing again. If we're gonna lose, I'd rather get it out of the way early and get a better draft pick than have my hopes raised for the Super Bowl just to have them dashed once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I think they'll either lose the first one at home next Sunday or they win the whole thing. Feast or famine with this team.
    This is where I'm at. I have a feeling that starting tonight things might just start falling in place perfectly for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    We win it all. CJ is the MVP of the playoffs. This team reminds me of our 97 team. We will shock the world.
    I'm here for you.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    This is where I'm at. I have a feeling that starting tonight things might just start falling in place perfectly for us.
    Well there is good news for you on this thought process:

Baltimore has won its last 4 road games on WC weekend.

There's also bad news for you:

PITT has won its last 7 Divisional home games.

I like Baltimore in that game. I don't think it matters who goes to New England, though. There isn't a team in the AFC who can cover and stop Gronk. The Patriots can manufacture a running game and since it goes through New England, the vile Patriots end up in the SB. Then we get to see Brady have one last hurrah against either the Seahawks or the Packers.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I like Baltimore in that game. I don't think it matters who goes to New England, though. There isn't a team in the AFC who can cover and stop Gronk. The Patriots can manufacture a running game and since it goes through New England, the vile Patriots end up in the SB. Then we get to see Brady have one last hurrah against either the Seahawks or the Packers.
    Sadly, I tend to agree. Wouldn't rule out Dallas in the NFC though. They are playing fantastic football right now. Getting hot at the right time.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information