Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62

Thread: Coaching rumors

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Denver just made their first questionable hire adding Joe DeCamillis as ST Coordinator. We basically traded ST Coordinators with Chicago, and well his record is not all that good.

2. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Denver just made their first questionable hire adding Joe DeCamillis as ST Coordinator. We basically traded ST Coordinators with Chicago, and well his record is not all that good.
    The Bears were the best in the NFL on kickoff coverage. They weren't great on punt coverage, but still better than the Broncos.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I think Denver will be just fine.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 19m19 minutes ago

#Raiders expected to interview former #Falcons coach Mike Smith for their defensive coordinator job, source said. Talked to Mangini today

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago

Former #Broncos OC Adam Gase is flying to Chicago to interview for #Bears OC tomorrow, source said. Could move very quickly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 19m19 minutes ago

#Raiders expected to interview former #Falcons coach Mike Smith for their defensive coordinator job, source said. Talked to Mangini today

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago

Former #Broncos OC Adam Gase is flying to Chicago to interview for #Bears OC tomorrow, source said. Could move very quickly.
    I heard about Gase interviewing with the Bears but didn't know that the Raiders were going interview Mike Smith.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    sucks for adam. met him a couple times in rl. was hoping he would stay here.
    Why? Because our offensive game plans this season were so amazing? Nope, that can't be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    The Bears were the best in the NFL on kickoff coverage. They weren't great on punt coverage, but still better than the Broncos.
    There's that side of it, too: I'm usually terrified of saying this, but when it comes to STs, how could things possibly get WORSE?
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

9. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Yeah, they were also the most penalized units in the league, struggled in punt coverage and stood out in kick returns and punt returns. DeCamillis is also known for running trick plays and most those he tried in Chicago failed big time.

Looks like Gase joins Foxy in Chicago as OC

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Looks like Gase joins Foxy in Chicago as OC
    They put together a pretty solid staff in Chicago...if we add a crap DC I might actually think that Chicago won out over us in their new staff. Kubiak over Fox, Dennison over Gase, but Fangio was a huge addition in my opinion...depending on who we get as DC?

I hate this quiet waiting too. No candidates being interviewed or mentioned and the one outside Joseph would be a very porous decision.

13. The Following User High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information