Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    FU King.
    You don't mean that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Roby

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    #stayturnt

We need that attitude. He listens to the coaches. After his TD they pulled him aside and said that the run was great but don't drop the ball on the ground when you're that close to the goaline and have a DeSean Jackson moment. He's been working on his fumbling and let's be honest, that Von Miller play on the ball was incredible and well-timed. He gets it - he took it to heart after they benched him during the Cleveland TNF game. Granted he was the only bright spot on the offense and that was an awful move, but he gets it.
    Yeah, I agree with that. I just wish he would channel that attitude a little better. That will likely come with time, I tend to forget he's only 22. Most 22 year olds are idiots, I know I was.
    I had no problem with his attitude I wish more broncos players were that cocky because the Seahawks have a whole team full of them. The 01 Miami hurricanes had a whole team of them. I find that when you feel and act like you are the best then you will put in the work to be the best. Also he torched a great run defense he has the right to have a cocky persona. Maybe it is just me but his post game interview made me like him more.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Time for a new type of poetry I just made up! Its called a "Focus on the first letter of every sentence Haiku"

Every now and then, I must admit when a team simply outplays us.
    And when that happens, you must man up.
    Though it pains me to say it, the Bengals were better... for one night.

So as Denver must now settle for a #2 Seed...unless
    Hell freezes over and the Raiders win
    I will still root for my team
    Til the day I die

6. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Oh well, bump in the road. Broncos will beat everyone from here on out and beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl 57-3! Peyton will throw 5 touchdowns and CJ will run for 2!
    Sunshine, Rainbows, child's laughter!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

To be fair, though, you guy got beat by a shitty QB and a Bengals team without it's all-pro WR.

Doomed!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Roby

To be fair, though, you guy got beat by a shitty QB and a Bengals team without it's all-pro WR.

Doomed!
    Eh you had home field advantage and we used a practice squad LB to try to replace a great one but ya know rather lose now then in the first round of playoffs.... Three years in a row

10. The Following User High Fived Tebowtime2011 For This Post:

We had a fourth string RT playing that we signed less than a week ago and were missing two starting LB's as well. I wouldn't get too cocky with that playoff loss, I was here last year and I saw that shiiiiiiiiiiiii....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

We had a fourth string RT playing that we signed less than a week ago and were missing two starting LB's as well. I wouldn't get too cocky with that playoff loss, I was here last year and I saw that shiiiiiiiiiiiii....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh
    You know what you weren't missing? Your last payment to the refs. 15 yard facemask? More like 15 yard bullshiiii........shhhhhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    You know what you weren't missing? Your last payment to the refs. 15 yard facemask? More like 15 yard bullshiiii........shhhhhhhhhh!
    Yeah, kind of like how that pick six wasn't actually completed. The play 'stood', not confirmed. That translates into "Yeah, our bad we screwed up but not enough."

Don't talk that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

He's channeling the energy into the best pure back we've had since Corey Dillon. I think he could stand to grow up a little, but when he watch his interviews and he says "the guys are coming up to me telling me that they need me and I'm going to go out there and make a play," that is a form of leadership, too.

I'm not saying that he's perfect, but right now he's running like a man possessed.
    He is indeed. The dude is a freakin' beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Told you King. You dope......
    I still don't know how we won.
    I do. We suck!!!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Oh well, bump in the road. Broncos will beat everyone from here on out and beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl 57-3! Peyton will throw 5 touchdowns and CJ will run for 2!
    Sunshine, Rainbows, child's laughter!
    Seahawks aren't going to the Superbowl. Everybody loves them some Seachickens right about now, but they ain't all that. If you look at their run down the stretch, the last five games have been against the Cards twice (with Stanton and Lindley at QB, 3rd and 4th stringers), against the 49ers twice (a franchise in full toilet-swirl mode), and a solid win in Philly (although the Eagles aren't exactly soaring at the QB position either). Peaking at the right time sure, but they've been taking advantage of JV talent. Before that they lost to the Chiefs (who need galaxies full of stars to align for them to back into the playoffs), and then beat the Giants, Raiders, and Panthers (no playoffs, except for possibly the Panthers getting to the post-season with only 7 wins - what a pitiful division that is), and before that they were a .500 club.

In short, though I clearly despise Pete Adderal and his band of misfit toys (thanks for asking the question), I don't buy the Seattle-is-unbeatable hype one single farthing.

19. The Following User High Fived LawDog For This Post:

The facemask on DT was really what screwed us. It was so stupid...
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

21. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Seahawks aren't going to the Superbowl. Everybody loves them some Seachickens right about now, but they ain't all that. If you look at their run down the stretch, the last five games have been against the Cards twice (with Stanton and Lindley at QB, 3rd and 4th stringers), against the 49ers twice (a franchise in full toilet-swirl mode), and a solid win in Philly (although the Eagles aren't exactly soaring at the QB position either). Peaking at the right time sure, but they've been taking advantage of JV talent. Before that they lost to the Chiefs (who need galaxies full of stars to align for them to back into the playoffs), and then beat the Giants, Raiders, and Panthers (no playoffs, except for possibly the Panthers getting to the post-season with only 7 wins - what a pitiful division that is), and before that they were a .500 club.

In short, though I clearly despise Pete Adderal and his band of misfit toys (thanks for asking the question), I don't buy the Seattle-is-unbeatable hype one single farthing.
    You make some good points there, although, I buy NE even less than Seattle. The Pats aren't peaking at the right time. Their winning streak was a little bit of a mirage. If Denver can't beat them in Foxboro, it's because our coaches are stupid, and because we are banged up, not because they are better.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information