Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BYU Memphis Brawl.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Roby

I think it was because he saw that the player was getting held back by a coach so he attacked him so he wouldn't get hit back. I think he is a little bitch but I heard he could be facing expulsion for his actions. I believe that is too harsh of a punishment though.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Actually, BYU can be very harsh on their players that don't reflect the school's standards. Remember the basketball player they suspended because he admitted to having sex with his girlfriend? I think there will be several players that get their scholarships yanked over that brawl which probably means they will leave the school.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

3. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I won't feel a bit sorry for #12 if he gets expelled. He knew going into byu their conduct standards. There is just no excuse for those actions. Sucks for him, but you have to face the consequences when you do something bone headed like that.

5. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Yeah, just what this stupid meat head needs - to be kicked out of school. He definitely deserves it - but I'd rather just see him get his face beat in and continue his education, which he obviously needs.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information