Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exercise Equipment

Youll never lose much weight just through cardio. You need to build some muscle. However, girls do not build muscle as big or as rapidly as guys do so do not worry about getting ripped or manly. Wont happen. Your body burns fat to build muscle. Cardio helps but muscle building does more.

Like said above, pushups, pullups, squats, sit ups, yoga, plyometrics, all of these are things you can do on your own to burn fat effectively.

Before my surgery I had a pull up bar, adjustable weights up to 100lbs each, a yoga mat and a bench press (that I couldnt use because of my bad shoulder). I have a treadmill too. I would walk for 20 min every morning on an empty stomach. Those were all I needed to stay in shape.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Dave, know your audience for crying out loud.
    What do you mean buffalo

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    What do you mean buffalo
    I'm just yanking your chain - you and UR give good advice, but it's OB we're talking about. (Love you, girl) Like she's going to develop her own personal plyometric workout and do toe curls and fridge squats. I just don't know how practical your advice is in this particular instance.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Dave, know your audience for crying out loud.
    LOl!!!!

And I know how to get in shape (been there done that more than once) its just none of my old ways seem to be working so I was hoping that changing things up might work

I bought a kettle bell which I was using and it was a good cardio workout - may just go back to that

Its just sooooooo much harder after 40 the difference is night and day
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I'm just yanking your chain - you and UR give good advice, but it's OB we're talking about. (Love you, girl) Like she's going to develop her own personal plyometric workout and do toe curls and fridge squats. I just don't know how practical your advice is in this particular instance.
    Hey when i started on this board I was in killer shape

I thought you were talking about the dont go nuts on eating protein as we all know I am a meat lover deluxe

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Hey when i started on this board I was in killer shape

I thought you were talking about the dont go nuts on eating protein as we all know I am a meat lover deluxe
    No, I'm saying you're lazy like me. You can list 43 workouts for me to do on my own, but what I need is a freaking treadmill.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Got ya.

Maybe she just needs a good bumming.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Got ya.

It couldnt hurt

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Got ya.

They say it's equivalent to a 7 mile hike! If you do it right I suppose.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

15. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Its a good way to get a shot of protein too!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The hardest thing about losing actual body fat is what you put into your mouth on a daily basis. You can exercise all day and every day but if you don't eat right it won't do nothing for you. Eat a good balanced diet, get plenty of sleep, and do some cardio 3 to 4 days a week. Muscle will increase your metabolic rate. But if you're a chic, how much muscle do you really want to put on? HIIT Training is the absolute best way to burn body fat. Get on a treadmill and do intervals of walking, jogging, and sprinting, for 20-25 minutes 3 to 4 times a week. Eat good and the body fat will melt off you starting in a couple weeks if you do it 100% correctly with a diet. Remember, losing weight is about 20% exercise and 80% diet. Do your intervals!!! Eat good!!! It's a proven method. Thank me later when you look like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hot.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	6246
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    The hardest thing about losing actual body fat is what you put into your mouth on a daily basis. You can exercise all day and every day but if you don't eat right it won't do nothing for you. Eat a good balanced diet, get plenty of sleep, and do some cardio 3 to 4 days a week. Muscle will increase your metabolic rate. But if you're a chic, how much muscle do you really want to put on? HIIT Training is the absolute best way to burn body fat. Get on a treadmill and do intervals of walking, jogging, and sprinting, for 20-25 minutes 3 to 4 times a week. Eat good and the body fat will melt off you starting in a couple weeks if you do it 100% correctly with a diet. Remember, losing weight is about 20% exercise and 80% diet. Do your intervals!!! Eat good!!! It's a proven method. Thank me later when you look like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hot.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	6246
    Unless someone buys me those boobs I will never look like that

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information