Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Patriots Broncos Playoff Rematch

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Well, first off I have to admit I was talking Jim and not John. My bad on getting them mixed up.

But either way, is that better coaching, or simply better execution? Sometimes I can have the perfect defense called, at the perfect time, and still get beat on the play. That's not (necessarily) better coaching.
    Oh man, we can keep spinning it a thousand different ways w/ that argument. The fact is John Harbaugh is a great coach. He gets the most out of his team and they're usually very prepared.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Coming up with a game plan is great, but that's not necessarily outcoaching.

But, apparently (coming from another thread), if you don't have the ring, you aren't any good. John doesn't have any rings, so he can't be any good.
    You just like to mix words. You should get the point and not take it to an extreme level and add to it.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Quote Originally Posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
    Better at running the ball right now? Have you been watching C.J. Anderson? And, Denver can take that away.

And, they are good at short and intermediate passing, but Brady isn't that consistent with the long passes.
    To refresh your memory, the Broncos rushed for 43 yards against NE, last game in Foxbro, including a whopping 18 yds by C.J.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    To refresh your memory, the Broncos rushed for 43 yards against NE, last game in Foxbro, including a whopping 18 yds by C.J.
    They only had 17 attempts. C.J. only had three of those. And, a lot of those were middle runs by Hillman.

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post

That was with Cornick at RT and we all know that line was horrendous. I think runs off tackile and pitches will do a lot better against the Pats if they play against us the same way.

We left plays on the field that day.

I dont mind losing to a good team so much as having a team thats unprepared for situational football.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    We're on to the Jets.
    Its a good thing that the focus of the Broncos' fan base isn't a reflection of the focus of the Broncos themselves. Trust me, our team's focus is on the Bengals, even though many in this fan base is not.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Its a good thing that the focus of the Broncos' fan base isn't a reflection of the focus of the Broncos themselves. Trust me, our team's focus is on the Bengals, even though many in this fan base is not.
    Not sure about anyone else on here but I know I don't get a cheque in the mail from the Broncos organization for being a fan.
    Therefore, my focus is not directly tied to the next game on the schedule.
    I leave that to the guys who actually get paid...;-)
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    What does it matter what the fan base is focused on? Of course the team is focused on the Bengals. Not really sure what point you were trying to convey here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Bengals game is another playoff caliber game, and there is no excuse for the BRONCOS not to win. With that said, it would be very disappointing if there isn't a rematch with the Patriots.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

The Patriots don't get free admission to the AFCCG, they have to play a team in the playoffs first. I'd rather speculate whether they'll win that game before I worry about the possibility of us playing them in the AFCCG.

My point is, I think this thread is a little premature as there is 2 games of football (possibly 3) left till we even get to the AFCCG, a lot can change over that course of time.

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    The Patriots don't get free admission to the AFCCG, they have to play a team in the playoffs first. I'd rather speculate whether they'll win that game before I worry about the possibility of us playing them in the AFCCG.

My point is, I think this thread is a little premature as there is 2 games of football (possibly 3) left till we even get to the AFCCG, a lot can change over that course of time.

I really hope youre right
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    You just like to mix words. You should get the point and not take it to an extreme level and add to it.
    You should start learning to make a point that doesn't have so many holes in your thoughts, and then people wouldn't question your reasoning so often.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Oh man, we can keep spinning it a thousand different ways w/ that argument. The fact is John Harbaugh is a great coach. He gets the most out of his team and they're usually very prepared.
    Yeah.. I never argued Harbaugh's skills as a coach, and I wasn't the one that brought him into the discussion. So I'll just say "ok" since it wasn't a discussion in this thread, anyway.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post

Neither do the Broncos, and both teams have 2 regular season games to play before we worry about any playoffs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

It's going to be fun watching to see how this all plays out!

Oh, and Patriots suck.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information