Poll: Worst team of 2014

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Worst team of 2014

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Default Worst team of 2014

Who do you think is the overall worst team in the NFL this year? After last night I've got to say the Bears. Listless, lifeless, they clearly do not give a ****. They are now an automatic win for the opponent
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The Bears would have been in first place in the NFC South heading into last night. Fun fact.

I'd have to say Tennessee. After their fluke win catching kc off guard in week one, they have won once, against the jags.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Jets, Bears, and Raiders are the Holy Grail of bad.

4. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

The jets have a good D, the bears have some quality on the skill positions, I like Carr for the faiders, the bucs need a qb, the jags are pretty bad - but Tennessee for me are the most hopeless across all positions.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Worst football team is Titans IMO, but worst team in 2014, Edmonton Oilers.... I know off the board and wrong sport but they are HORRIBLE. or the 76ers....

Thanks MasterShake!!!

7. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

The Titans and Jags are pretty void of talent, so I can't be too harsh on them. At least they're trying their best it seems.

The Jets, Bears, and Raiders have talent but remain horrible. I'd rather be a fan of the current Titans/Jags teams than a fan of the current Jets/Bears/Raiders.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The Bears would have been in first place in the NFC South heading into last night. Fun fact.

I'd have to say Tennessee. After their fluke win catching kc off guard in week one, they have won once, against the jags.
    No. They would've been tied for the lead. If you're going to troll the entire board at least get it right.

I think the Jets. At least the Raiders have reason to hope they can improve. A guy that might make a decent qb, a couple pieces on D... Jets have nada imo.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Of course, the Raiders and Titans both beat KC, and KC beat the Patriots, so....

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

11. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I drive the college thread nuts by judging teams according to "who did you lose to"?

So I have to apply the same standard only "Who did you beat"?

Jacksonville beat Cleveland and NY Giants.
    Tennessee beat Kansas City and Jacksonville
    NY Jets beat Oakland, Pittsburgh and Tennessee
    Oakland beat Kansas City and San Francisco
    Tampa Bay beat Pittsburgh and Washington
    Washington beat Jacksonville, Tennessee and Dallas

Based on this, Tennessee gets my vote for worst team. They not only have Jacksonville as one of their two wins but lost to both the Jets and Redskins, a pair of three-win teams.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Of course, the Raiders and Titans both beat KC, and KC beat the Patriots, so....
    ...and KC beat the Seahawks.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    No. They would've been tied for the lead. If you're going to troll the entire board at least get it right.
    My point still stands. And I didn't realize pointing out a simple fact (your semantics aside) was now considered trolling. Interesting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I drive the college thread nuts by judging teams according to "who did you lose to"?

So I have to apply the same standard only "Who did you beat"?

Jacksonville beat Cleveland and NY Giants.
    Tennessee beat Kansas City and Jacksonville
    NY Jets beat Oakland, Pittsburgh and Tennessee
    Oakland beat Kansas City and San Francisco
    Tampa Bay beat Pittsburgh and Washington
    Washington beat Jacksonville, Tennessee and Dallas

Based on this, Tennessee gets my vote for worst team. They not only have Jacksonville as one of their two wins but lost to both the Jets and Redskins, a pair of three-win teams.
    I would say this is a much more fair exercise in the NFL than with college given the relative evenness of talent.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Who do you think is the overall worst team in the NFL this year? After last night I've got to say the Bears. Listless, lifeless, they clearly do not give a ****. They are now an automatic win for the opponent
    You know at first i was going to say the Raiders for obvious reasons but then you made some good points. At least teams like the Faid, Jags, and Bucs at least fight during games. The Bears just dont fight and there is so much disarray there that i agree with you that they are the worst. They would rather fight with themselves than on the field.

17. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    You know at first i was going to say the Raiders for obvious reasons but then you made some good points. At least teams like the Faid, Jags, and Bucs at least fight during games. The Bears just dont fight and there is so much disarray there that i agree with you that they are the worst. They would rather fight with themselves than on the field.
    Its remarkable. They have a good deal of talent, and completely lay down. Why? Who knows for sure. Trestman. Cutler. An old creaky defense. A poor O-line. All of the above. They are a mess.

I probably should have included the Redskins. They mortgaged their future for a QB who is looking more like a bust all the time, plus they have Dan Snyder, and they seem to have nothing else going for them at all. I haven't watched the Jagwads or Titans this year, but they both seem pretty dreadful too. The Raiders lost a game 52-0, which is a strong statement as well.

19. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

The Raiders lost a game 52-0, which is a strong statement as well.
    To a team below .500
    Free Hotcarl!

21. The Following User High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information