Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Browns player defends wearing shirt

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Two seconds, Joe. Two seconds. The dispatcher is definitely at fault as well.
    King, you are ignoring the fact that IF Tamir was reaching for the gun, the police don't have the luxury of waiting more than two seconds. In my first post on this topic, I mentioned that a police officer was shot and killed while making a "routine" traffic stop. The scumbag shot and killed the police officer in less than two seconds. If I'm a police officer and someone with what appears to be a real gun reaches for that gun, I'm shooting him regardless of whether ONLY two seconds have expired since I arrived. If police officers hesitate or wait, they die.

The age of Tamir doesn't matter either because there have been a number of 12, 14 and 16 year old individuals who have shot and killed people. If the child is old enough to hold a gun, aim it, and pull the trigger, then they are old enough to shoot and kill and must be treated with the same as a 18 or 20 year old who is brandishing a gun.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    From all I have read, the kid was ordered to raise his hands. Instead, he reached into his waistband.

Hindsight is wonderful, but you sound like so many of the protesters who seem to think the cops should wait until they are fired upon or hit before reacting!

If y'all think the cops have an such easy job to do, I suggest you grab a gun and stand the post. Then let's see how much forbearance you display when it's your life on the line.
    That used to be the rule for cops in Canada... it has been changed because too many policemen were getting killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

King, it pains me to stick up for the police in these cases but there just isn't a way to defend stupidity. King I have to admit something, I have been arrested around 15 times (all but one of those were before I was 18 and all are now off my record) but I grew up absolutely hating the cops. I was chased, tackled, had guns pointed at me and never once did I feel I should reach for a weapon. The best option was to run or give up. I got away a lot but obviously I got caught a lot haha

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    That used to be the rule for cops in Canada... it has been changed because too many policemen were getting killed.
    Smart move by them!

You keep saying if and giving the benefit of the doubt to a police agency that has outright lied about this incident and then turn around and get mad at Hawkins for that shirt? Come on, there are perfectly logical and reasonable grounds to be suspicious or to actually not side with the cops automatically. That's why the outcry against that shirt is so perplexing and overtly void of merit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information