Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots in trouble.....again.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

So the player had a precondition (arthritis) and didn't tell the Patriots, then injured his knee, and Patriots don't want to pay him for not disclosing the condition that was probably the cause of his injury.

Am I reading that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    So the player had a precondition (arthritis) and didn't tell the Patriots, then injured his knee, and Patriots don't want to pay him for not disclosing the condition that was probably the cause of his injury.

Am I reading that wrong?
    No, you are not reading that wrong. Timmy!'s thread title tries to have you believe the Patriots are in trouble when in fact they are not.

3. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    You have 420 posts. I hope you celebrated.
    One step closer to the Hall, db!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Imagine that...Runamok came to the Patriots defense.

I think that's a first.

Mo, you really should see your proctologist to see if he can do anything about that hair across your arse.
    Last edited by Runamok; 12-13-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Imagine that...Runamok came to the Patriots defense.

I think that's a first.
    LOL
    No, not so much that as reacting to a scam artist who broke the rules, having personally been scammed outta 28 Gs a few years ago, myself.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wait, who has the stick up their ass this morning?

Damn.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Wait, who has the stick up their ass this morning?

Damn.
    Wait. Give me a minute....I'll check.

Nope, not me.

Runamok, tell us more about how you were scammed out of 28 G's.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Caveat emptor. Don't the Patriots give physicals before signing a player to a contract? Aren't most players who attend the combine scoured for their medical histories? Wasn't that supposed to be the beauty of the NFL as compared to MLB that teams could work out and give physicals to players before drafting them?

So why didn't the Patriots do their due diligence before taking his card up to the podium?

My issue with this guy is he signed an injury settlement. That should be the end of it. Case closed.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

11. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Sorry, no details here in the open forum, since I haven't completely ruled out shooting the ******.

PM me your e-mail address if you really want to hear about it.

I don't think the pats did anything wrong here. I got the impression that bb was stalling treatment on the injury and trying to present it as a preexisting condition? Is that what the slimy part is? Other than that I don't see much of an issue.and what are the conditions of the bonus? Are you required to rescind if you are injured? There are some unclear conditions here. Too many for me to jump on the pat hate

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    I don't think the pats did anything wrong here. I got the impression that bb was stalling treatment on the injury and trying to present it as a preexisting condition? Is that what the slimy part is? Other than that I don't see much of an issue.and what are the conditions of the bonus? Are you required to rescind if you are injured? There are some unclear conditions here. Too many for me to jump on the pat hate
    In the military, you get kicked out & possible jail time for falsifying and not telling of pre existing conditions. I don't see how this is any different. Not saying the guy should go to jail, but he shouldn't get a dime if he didn't notify the Pats of his preexisting condition.

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Runamok, tell us more about how you were scammed out of 28 G's.
    I'm assuming this story involves alphabet soup.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Here's how I see it. The patriots suck, BB is a scumbag cheater and Kraft macaroni and cheese is awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Caveat emptor. Don't the Patriots give physicals before signing a player to a contract? Aren't most players who attend the combine scoured for their medical histories? Wasn't that supposed to be the beauty of the NFL as compared to MLB that teams could work out and give physicals to players before drafting them?

So why didn't the Patriots do their due diligence before taking his card up to the podium?

My issue with this guy is he signed an injury settlement. That should be the end of it. Case closed.
    This too. I can't jump on either side of this with the info given here. Its really not a useful article other than saying there's an issue the pats have with an injured player. I guess well just have to wait and see how its handled. Until that day I suggest this thread closed and Timmy! Banned

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information