Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cam Newton in a car crash

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm all in favor of every US citizen being required to re-take the driving test at certain age barriers of their life. Maybe at like 40, 60, and 80? Just kinda throwing out random numbers. It's scary how limited the vision/reaction time of some older people are who are still allowed to drive.
    I went in for drivers license a couple of years ago and failed the eye exam. When I was younger, I wore contacts some of the time, I never thought my eyesight was as bad as it is. When I took the eye exam and then stood up, the lady goes...You drive with those eyes? I had to take the doctor paperwork into eye doctor and now it's a requirement of my license. It's just things you get used to, squinting and such. In the long run, I'm glad they forced it on me. Now I'm not getting the headaches I was getting then and not even thinking about it being eye related.

2. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post

and man dont know grammar/spelling
    Lol, I sometimes get careless with my posts. Using this Swype on my phone makes me lazy
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

and man dont know grammar/spelling
    Capital "A" to begin a sentence, men should be plural, don't should have an apostrophe and you need a period.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Capital "A" to begin a sentence, men should be plural, don't should have an apostrophe and you need a period.

I know - I was mocking him
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

I know - I was mocking him
    Don't be vindictive just because you're a horrible driver.
    Free Hotcarl!

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Pudge For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    Don't be vindictive just because you're a horrible driver.

I am not a horrible driver - I am a very good driver. I do not do anything in the car that takes my attention from the road In fact, I rarely even change the radio station unless I am at a stop light. I NEVER use my phone in the car, in any way and I fly into fits of rage when I see some dumb bitch actually putting her makeup on in the car - its takes everything in me not to run the broad off the road. I always use my turn signals BEFORE applying the brakes to slow for the turn. I will always move over if someone is behind me and wants to go faster, even if I am going 15 over the speed limit (yes, that is the only "bad" thing I do - I speed). I keep a safe distance between me and the car in front of me but I will give you a brake job if you ride my ass though because like I said I always move over, so if you are riding my ass it's for NO reason other than the fact the car in front of me is going slower and there is nothing I can do about that. I never linger next to a semi, I get past them as fast as possible, and I rarely pass on the right - I will if your slow ass is in the left lane and wont move over.

And I can parallel park like a son of a bitch

And I know my limits - I will never drive a vehicle I am uncomfortable handling (ie big trucks, trailers etc)

But I also can't drive a stick so I usually don't find myself in big vehicles like that)

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    So now that we see the old lady was at fault, is it ok for cam to go after her, just like she would have gone after him had it been his fault?

Are we allowed to generalize her and put her in the 76 year Olds shouldn't be driving category and vilify her?

Thoughts
    I have no problem with him going after her if need be. Sucks that its a 76 year old woman but my understanding is she was going pretty damn fast. She could of killed him so yea, he may not need the money but she's at fault so.

I am not a horrible driver - I am a very good driver. I do not do anything in the car that takes my attention from the road In fact, I rarely even change the radio station unless I am at a stop light. I NEVER use my phone in the car, in any way and I fly into fits of rage when I see some dumb bitch actually putting her makeup on in the car - its takes everything in me not to run the broad off the road. I always use my turn signals BEFORE applying the brakes to slow for the turn. I will always move over if someone is behind me and wants to go faster, even if I am going 15 over the speed limit (yes, that is the only "bad" thing I do - I speed). I keep a safe distance between me and the car in front of me but I will give you a brake job if you ride my ass though because like I said I always move over, so if you are riding my ass it's for NO reason other than the fact the car in front of me is going slower and there is nothing I can do about that. I never linger next to a semi, I get past them as fast as possible, and I rarely pass on the right
    See I'm good enough of a driver that I can do all those things while driving. In fact, I'm posting this as I'm driving.
    Free Hotcarl!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    OB missed her period?

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Women just should be allowed to drive in the first place. It makes the roads safer and cuts dmv lines in half. Win-win.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    OB missed her period?
    Dont you put that evil on me Agap - dont you do it

16. The Following User High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Women just should be allowed to drive in the first place. It makes the roads safer and cuts dmv lines in half. Win-win.

Proof read your shit boys - come on now - you're making this too easy for me

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Proof read your shit boys - come on now - you're making this too easy for me
    If only women were as good at driving as they were correcting people all of our problems would be solved.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

If only women were as good at driving as they were correcting people all of our problems would be solved.
    Lucky for me I am good at both

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lmao, oh snap.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information